TEAM AIR TRAINER

I don't know what Nike designers think whilst doing their job?! Shure, I dislike the flashy cws but this one seems to be a bit too boring...

air-trainer-1-white-university-blue-3.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2009/08/10/nike-air-trainer-1-white-university-blue-september-2009/taken from sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by m0nstar

Michigans and Energy's are Aug pickups...

Sorry for the lag of quality in these pics...

So, Did I make the cut?
nerd.gif

Oh i think you just squeezed in.......
happy.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

So I was looking over the red Zoom Tennis Trainers at NT. Not bad in person. Tried them on; comfortable. I noticed the inner tongue tag has the Johnny Mac signature. The chloro retros didn't have that did they?

I really like the ZTT's... such an underrated shoe IMO... super-comfy and for your price, why not?

Interesting... the 'chloro' c/w had a tongue tag that's similar to the Trainer 1 (I think) tag... dunno why they changed it for this Mac line sincehe was a part of the original chloro c/w...
MacTrainerFa09_5.jpg
Elim ~ The checker-pattern was for Mac back then, so I guess its an unofficial signature for him...

Am I the only one who thinks the new version AT1 sucks? The one with flywire. It's not comfortable at all to me.

Modzzilla wrote:
abernja wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the new version AT1 sucks? The one with flywire. It's not comfortable at all to me.
Pics?

I think he's referring to the Trainer 1's... which I don't think has flywire... the lines on the upper can be deceiving...

Thanks for the input. Sin, imagine my price with a $25 gift cert I got from my weekday job. That's how you maximize a purchase! LOL I checked out theMcEnroe apparel as well. The whole collection is flying under the radar IMO. I'll be picking up the ZTT, face shirt and the "caanot be serious"shirt. NT had checkered shorts but not the red. What's the deal?

In regards to the '09 Trainer 1's; no flywire. Just looks like it. I noticed that the public released PE's and GR's have different stylenumbers. Wonder why that is? Personally I like the new Trainer 1. Don't LOVE them but like them enough to own 3 pairs and want to get the Legacy '09AT1 and do an ID.

Bonjour Team AT,

Hope everybody's doing well. Just received my Med Ball, the "new" ginger CW reminds me of the OG... IMO. Good thing for me. Quality is just OK...
I see some guys wearing the Med Ball in the streets of Paris, good thing.

By the way, Spike if you read me : MERCI BEAUCOUP

The best shoe to deliver pizzas by a sunny and warm day like today....

Paix

Wath

Originally Posted by abernja

No, I think they suck too. I tried them on and frankly, they just werent comfortable, especially walking around in them.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by abernja

No, I think they suck too. I tried them on and frankly, they just werent comfortable, especially walking around in them.
i dont understand why any of youare the least bit surprised. Innovation, quality, and standards left nike years ago. I mean if you are going tobring it back bring it back. Sure the quality will be less but atleast make the shoe the same shoe, use the same mold, etc etc. Of course 100 colorways willfollow but im sure everyone can find one they like. Its disappointing on many levels yet we all are still consumed and have hope.

I have a vnds sz 10 Safari....they are too tight for me and im looking to trade them for something in a sz 10.5.
If your interested get at me

6iv8k7.jpg

^ Yo that collection ain't too shabby...

Anyway... Johnny Mac, Rafa, Fed and Serena played tennis with some NYC kids ahead of the US Open...
nike_pop_up_tennis_court_8.jpg
nike_pop_up_tennis_court_5.jpg

its on Nike.com right now... That whole mcnenroe campaign is like 1 year or even 5 years late. He shouldve been involved from the beginning. Johnny Macrepresenting his original c/w air trainer high retro zoom tennis trainer shoe wouldve been huge.. now its truly an after though to give him that all whiteupper plain vanilla shoe.

^^^ exactly what he said. nike botched the release of the ZT1, one of the best shoes nike has ever put out in my opinion.

this new Air trainer 1 retro is garbage compared to the ZT1.

^sick. only if i can get another pair of the 00' chlorophylls in an 11, and tonystarks1 what size are those raiders2 in the 2nd pic top left? ive beentrying to get those its hard to find those and the raiders3 cw. and those obsidians are crazy in the 1st pic 2nd row far left i want those and the pair withthe blk web tec great quality leather on them. the white raiders cw are a problem as well simple wht/ntrl grey...

If I could only get one pair of 00 Chlorophylls. In good time though.

Yo tonystarks1, so dope.

So what is the deal with the 2010 summer SC releases? Are Beets not coming in November?

Back
Top Bottom