TEAM AIR TRAINER

pretty sure you guys know, but...

the sc2010 baseball mitt trainers are at Nikeoutlets for 65. Almost picked a pair up....now Im kicking myself for not because the outlet is almost 2hrs away from me
mad.gif

I'm a huge fan of this thread.

Awesome pix, history, and knowledge in here.  Thanks to all who contribute!!!!

Couple pix I don't think I shared in here:

(Sorry: disregard the LeBums)

-Andrew-

Modz ~ Yo, I like those. I always liked the black/white color blocking of a shoe. If I hadn't gotten the Bo's, those would have been next on the list.

Yeah for sure, the pic doesn't do them justice, they look ridiclulous on. Post one sometime when i get time to wear them.

Nice pickup 222. I'll have those if i find them here, sweet CW.

^ 50% off... how much did you end up paying?  Staff discount right?
If I see em online for a reasonable amount, I'd be VERY tempted.  
nerd.gif
  Damn.

Spotted these MAX TRAINER ONE women model COLORWAY of the OG trainer in this vid

5-7 second mark shows what looks like a OG colorway sample of the MAX TRAINER ONE womens and then your 87/90/93 air trainer high white grey green.

c7d3517d44656dc5c881c254bde4338a2f3efda.JPG

vs. FINISHED PRODUCT
nike-air-max-trainer-one-womens-training-shoe-white-cool-grey-bright-fuchsia-matte-silver.jpg

That's an over complication of design if Ive ever seen it. The original looks so much more plain, sleek, flat, in motion, futurist, and just all around better with less elements to the upper. That designer needs to be fired.. Renowned huh?

Also spotted on YOutube:
1991 Jerry Rice Trainer TW Lite commericial

WatH, those arent bad. Whats with the missing NIKE AIR on the tongue tag? Does that mean we arent seeing air in these anymore? The grey strap seems out of place. But I do love the mesh toebox and other elements of mesh.

^^^man...TWs were so dope back in the day (actually still are
tongue.gif
). I remember some dude on my bus had em, I used to eye his kicks every day haha. Then one day I saw they had em on sale in the Big5 ad (only way moms would buy me Nikes or whatever expensive shoes I wanted if they were on sale) I got so excited, only to find out they already sold out of my size
smh.gif

sorry for the story....I just love seeing kick I always wanted as a kid.

That's weird. My friend and I were talking about if Nike made the womens Trainer One is the classic colorway.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

nerd.gif
  Damn.

Yeah but you know the price of sneaks here, would be about $60 u.s. i guess.

Hope those blk/grn Ones drop at FL here, post the style code would you WatH so i can do a search....

hey all

i was just going through some of my stuff and snapped a couple of pics...

Trainer 1 - Grey/Blue/Chili Red

Air Trainer III - White/Grey/Team Orange

and here are the latest pairs of trainers that I have added to my collection, two pairs that I have been trying to get for a while...

Air Trainer I - HUF Edition

Huarache Trainers

edit #1: hmm...i couldnt get the pictures to upload properly, can anyone help me out here?   
edit #2: nevermind, figured it out!

^ it's too bad those trainer 3's quality was so terrible.
i had a pair recently, actually 2 pairs i got. tried one foot inside my true size 9
aside from the terrible quality, there was an awkward pinky toe discomfort.
had my foot inside for about 10 seconds or less and decided i would sell them both.
great looking shoe but,
Nike did not do that retro justice one bit though.

i really need to find a 1999 trainer 1, and try out a 2006 zoom trainer.

i was never a fan of the design of the sc2010, i found a pair a few weeks back for a good deal.
put my foot inside them, havent taken them off since. those are such a comfy shoe!

havent worn any of the newer trainer stuff from this year yet..................... ( i will soon )

i am still stuck on this trainer 1 from last year kick. i love that damn model.
here are a few photos for the fun of it.

i love this thread. Wally+others keep up the good work.

the below 2 were the crap i sold. terrible, terrible quality.......

^ it's too bad those trainer 3's quality was so terrible.
i had a pair recently, actually 2 pairs i got. tried one foot inside my true size 9
aside from the terrible quality, there was an awkward pinky toe discomfort.
had my foot inside for about 10 seconds or less and decided i would sell them both.
great looking shoe but,
Nike did not do that retro justice one bit though.

i really need to find a 1999 trainer 1, and try out a 2006 zoom trainer.

i was never a fan of the design of the sc2010, i found a pair a few weeks back for a good deal.
put my foot inside them, havent taken them off since. those are such a comfy shoe!

havent worn any of the newer trainer stuff from this year yet..................... ( i will soon )

i am still stuck on this trainer 1 from last year kick. i love that damn model.
here are a few photos for the fun of it.

i love this thread. Wally+others keep up the good work.

the below 2 were the crap i sold. terrible, terrible quality.......

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

nerd.gif
  Damn.

Hope those blk/grn Ones drop at FL here, post the style code would you WatH so i can do a search....
Hey Modz
Here is the SKU : 44 15 635 904

Peace!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

nerd.gif
  Damn.

Hey Modz
Here is the SKU : 44 15 635 904

Peace!

Oneonenine, I have to agree about the quality of the ATIIIs, they are not the best. They do tend to crack a lot in the midsole area, around the air unit. They do run narrow in the toebox too, i usually buy them 1/2 a size up for that reason

those trainer 1s are really nice. Nike has a lot of love for US colleges, unfortunatly college sports (whether its football, hockey, basketball, etc) isn't so big up here in Canada
frown.gif
, never going to see trainers like that up here...

and finally, i fully agree with the comfort level of the sc2010s, definitly the most comfortable shoe i have bought this year. i work in a sneaker store and we have two colourways of the 2010s. Every time i get a customer looking for a comfy shoe to wear, i have recommended it. 90% time, they walk out with a pair....very comfy, not the most attractive though.

those oregon trainers are nice,

been looking for an 11, with no luck...nice pick up though

Back
Top Bottom