TEAM AIR TRAINER

it's saturday. one of my favorite days during this time of the year.
here are a few school trainers i will post today.

oregon plain sample

MIA

BEAST MODE!

Clemson scrapped Combat sample

umm............. yeah.

man, im envious about all those college colourways...are those shoes limited to certain states? you think there might be a chance i could find a pair if i head down to buffalo?

My 2 LTs... The swoosh and the tongue on the unreleased sample pair glow in the dark!
c363648253891db5fbfb10dec4a5406ce4414289.jpg

c0926d95581e8ff5128c2a4baa20135dcf8ed133.jpg

fc326fd579153f4f197c4c4915608ceb3190de73.jpg

8f03689155e11f2cf27a1e24c27d42b815717d64.jpg

Adam, OH WOW...............those LT samples are fresh!
are they really size 13?
i have not seen anyone post those before.....
very nice pickup

very nice LT samples, glow in the dark, eh?
you should take a pic with them glowing!

very nice LT samples, glow in the dark, eh?
you should take a pic with them glowing!

not sure if anyone has seen or interested, but eastbay has a a few sizes of the madden trainer 1.2s in for 89.99 right now. i picked up a sz 10 for myself.

Those wht/grey/blue AT1's are nice in person!

my humble contribution:

and RIP to the 2 pairs on the left 
tired.gif

never owned a pair of air trainer's with the strap are they comfortable? i wanted to tebow's so bad lol bo jackson's have been a favorite

Nice contributions everyone..

lexflex, Are those white grey ATIIIs really unwearable? My pair has been glued countless times at the forefoot, outrigger, and midsole as it became detached from the upper.. STILL HOLDING UP!.. And the white navy red sc highs? Do those have midsole crumbling/cracking? Painting the midsole has never been so easy on an sc trainer.

WatH, how's the quality on that new white grey AT1? thats just crazy basic. my type of style. If its leather quality of old, ill take one, but if its the same o'l type of stuff that we're used to, i'd let them sit... And those at IIIs... those are just the air attack pack, right? The only recent ATIII I have is last years med. balls. Are any of those ATIIIs in that footlocker store quality?

EDIT:
Found another ATIII on the footlocker uk website:
http://www.foot-locker.co.uk/Produc...ner-3-Retro-44.aspx?VariantID=314415638304070

and the white grey black blue AT III from WatH's photo
http://www.foot-locker.co.uk/Produc...ner-1-Retro-44.aspx?VariantID=314415636704070

There both looking like the same o'l huge perforated leather holed mediocre quality leather mold.. Did people out there really buy anything "trainer" up like it's nothing.. I'd honestly let some of this crap sit

It's too easy dude. Not 100% happy with the colour, might lighten it more, but it's much better than the forest green before.

^ What type of prep work did you do? Acetone removing the original color? What type of marker did you use?

And yeah, I agree... a lighter green woulda been nicer. This is more of a pine-green you see on Nike iD for the Trainer 1. Still, it ain't bad though.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ What type of prep work did you do? Acetone removing the original color? What type of marker did you use?

And yeah, I agree... a lighter green woulda been nicer. This is more of a pine-green you see on Nike iD for the Trainer 1. Still, it ain't bad though.

Wiped the 'NIKE' with a piece of tissue.

Mixed white and green acrylic paint unti i got a lighter green.

Painted it straight on.

Took 5 mins.

I'll add a lighter green in a day or two when i can be bothered, in fact i might do it in a min inbetween rounds of Modern Warfare 2.

Ya.

Lol... all this time, I thought you needed to strip the bottom paint off. Tissue... guess that'll do.

Actually, that green looks similar to the Air Maxim Trainer green... I think.

Lookin' good. I like that green shade better than the 2000 retro created "chlorophyll" green. Chlorophyll was never in the scheme from the beginning.

Thats motivating me to get some paint out and clean up my michigans. They turned from bright yellow to a varsity maize.

my latest pair bought them a few months back though...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To cop list[/color]

White/black Supreme SB's
Zoom Trainer (Green Hornet)
Medicine Ball's

Back
Top Bottom