TEAM AIR TRAINER

just picked these up today here in Louisiana to take with me to Afghanistan, $59.99 i wanted to pick up the Livestrongs but i couldnt spend 89.99 on a pair that i would be tearing up in afghanistan, when i want them to rock casual with stuff back home. so i went with these instead.

FTs
pimp.gif

Today, recycled:

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Great shoes the last few replies.

tr 1.2 chlorophylls arrived today.. Set up a little photo shoot with the others:

hmm.... Just one question...

No room for FTs...?

2cqzp5d.jpg

...Why?
There's always room for those along with the 04 at1 lows. I was just showcasing the mid-high "chlorophyll" white/BLACK/grey/chlorophylls that all look alike.

I'll set something up tomorrow. Nothing but the white grey greens OG-esque colorways. I think the FTs are the same material and color combos as the all so popular hypebeast dunkman lebron series. It's funny how one shoe gets slept on and the other one is cherished, with so much more history involved on the FT.

Monochrome white and grey or white and black with those hints of green are my favorite color combos. Of all the shoes I own, I think half are in those two color schemes

FLINT, how do those Pacmans fit?
I was going to order a pair online, do they run small like the trainer 1s?

thanks

UrSoleProvider, sick trainer dunk lows...never seen that colorway  before..where'd u find them?

I just realized the Pacman 1.2's have a red 'highlight' on the black leather. Nice touch.

NBATs, those where the Olympic Swimmer trainer dunks that came out a couple years ago.

Thanks for the compliments.

Still shorts-weather up there in the PNW eh?

A couple of fine pairs of trainers, if you don't mind me sayin.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Still shorts-weather up there in the PNW eh?

A couple of fine pairs of trainers, if you don't mind me sayin.

Its sunny one day rainy the next. Gotta take advantage. Haha

I shared this with sinnerp awhile back

sneakerfreaker has this interview segment that featured some photos
http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/articles/JUMI-THE-VINTAGE-KING/?source=nl

Scrolling along, you may see
nike-trainer-basketball-1.jpg

nike-trainers1-1.jpg

-----------------------------
Sneakerfreaker also has a museum feature online with almost every vintage cross trainer cataloged.
http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/museum/

The coolest thing I noticed was the "varsity red" OG colorways was actually " White/Medium Grey/Dark Royal Blue". The varsity red Retro we see with black all over the place is nothing more than a close replica of the real thing.

^^Huh? Did they only just drop in France? Those have been over here for a few months....just copped the whites on sale for 50,- EU
pimp.gif

His number 1 sucked.

And no medicine balls, no McEnroes, what's his brain thinking.

Tut tut tut....

Nice vid though.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

His number 1 sucked.

And no medicine balls, no McEnroes, what's his brain thinking.
Yes and yes.  All I can say is... he's entitled to his opinion.  
laugh.gif

I almost get the feeling that was his #1 cuz it's his oldest trainer in his collection (triple OG!).  

I also think the FT's are actually more well-known than he makes it out to be.  Really, if you're a trainer fan, you should know what the FT's are.  Just my opinion.

Anyway, I'd like to see Wally counter with his top 10... 
wink.gif

EDIT ~ Yes, forgot to comment on the way he talks too... maybe I'm getting old, but I had a really hard time understanding him... INCOHERENT.  Frankly, it got really annoying after about 30secs (as Bubba mentioned). 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bknowbles

how can u even stand to watch that for more than 30 seconds. Even muted its a headache. This shoe video thing is just absurd.

Back
Top Bottom