TEAM AIR TRAINER

I performed a small miracle today. Had another pair of at1 chlorophylls with a NIKE on the strap that was a bit too dark. 5 minutes later We from go from this:
e9b1584c6fcdc6b5b1ef5de791bcd8804ef475f.jpg

The shoe is maybe 15 wears out of being brand new. The dark strap color just brings the whole shoe down.

Halfway thru:
73f1534e63cecdb4435781a3c24705d8d778389.jpg

To this:
86b25964e867bcd9c91b6b5c19ae8313db7ada8.jpg

I want to introduce you all to my wheel of daily beaters:
b29250f40a626cc9ca5bbcbe41d51c9726ec2d3.jpg

The photo actually makes them look decent. They are trashed.

I think there's something wrong with Nike when I want to wear these 90% of the time, even when I may have a fresh new pair of tr1.2 chlorophyll or zoom tennis trainers or 2009 medicine ball trainer or the auburn sc trainer. It's almost a mindset where I would rather go down in a pair of beaters as they crumble below me than to subject myself to some of the shoes I own that may be newer or "whiter" but far less in the quality category... My collection is aging Nike. Please give me something worth buying in 2011, that was made in 2011. Last year, I think I only bought three shoes from 2010. 2009; I own one. 2008; I own one. 95% of what I own from 1998 to 2005. I have nothing from 2006 or 2007. At this rate, when my shoes die off, I will own nothing else that is wearable. Maybe I jump ship to Asics or Reebok
pimp.gif
. My timeline of being in TEAM AIR TRAINER is ticking down
laugh.gif

I'd love the opportunity to dig through samples... the feeling of finding something unique...

Originally Posted by WatH

OHHHHH

It so good to be a part of this TEAM...

Here are some pics homies:

Me

The ATiens :

Bonus :

Some pics are coming soon...

Air Trainer 4 life!

Paix from Paris, France.
Dope pics! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sn3akerH0lic80

Originally Posted by WatH

OHHHHH

It so good to be a part of this TEAM...

Here are some pics homies:

Me

The ATiens :

Bonus :

Some pics are coming soon...

Air Trainer 4 life!

Paix from Paris, France.
Dope pics! 
pimp.gif
Thanks a lot.
Air Trainer for life !! 

hmmm, anyone try any of the new Zoom Huarache trainers?

I wore my Flash Trainers today and the comfort is great, but the choice of materials is terrible in my opinion....not even after 20mins of wear, you could see creasing in the toebox.
I just wore them casually to work, nothing atheletic..do all the new zoom huaraches use these same synth materials? I have the Flashes and we sell two other colours at my workplace (black/grey & wht/red/blk) and both use this material in the toebox...

anyone else with a pair care to comment?

also, great pics GZA....a question about your first Manny Pacquiao pic...why are the MP logos different sizes on the two trainers? are they the same pair or two differnt pairs? Great collection, none the less

Back
Top Bottom