TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Haha yes the toe cliff on the faux og's is atrocious compared to the others, they make the qS look decent lol!

What's good Fam ?!

For today:

What's good Fam. Thanks for the comments, errrybody.

Dang, I need me a pair of HOA 87s lol.

These came in yesterday:

I was contemplating on picking up the Hua OG retros....anyone know the quality on those? I was thinking about snagging them from somewhere but the mark-ups on those :smh::smh:

Jordan- great pick up on both Easter AM Lights.. Still waiting for my blue pair to show up... I also did get both pair of OG Huarache retros, they are nice, but nothing like my pairs from 99-00.. Same as everything else nike is putting out recently, quality and shape not as good. I still love the feel of the hua's on feet, so I grabbed both.

Few 98's there I'd love to have. Nice set you have.

Hope everyone's having a nice week. Boy it feels good to wear AM's again. Sure beats those Bruce Lee Chinese slippers they gave us, and the NB sneakers that fell apart after a few burpees.

Pulled these out today.

-JTTL

Ooooooohhh chillis! Love them for sure, great pick up knight
Awesome set of 98s up there! Gundams are lovely!!
JT- sweet 95s as well

Pick up

:smokin safari's

the best air max's ever imo
sick pickup

jkitty, lemon, thanks guys

Whats up fam - just slidin' thru.

Nice 98s up there - love me some 98s...

Here's mine - picked up two others since this pic was taken.

Whats up fam - just slidin' thru.

Nice 98s up there - love me some 98s...

Here's mine - picked up two others since this pic was taken.

Sweet set!!..if I'm not mistaken, the only two that are missing from there are the all white leather 2000 retro, and the original 98' white orange black..Pimento's!!..My absolute favs!..All I need are the Michigan's and another pair of Pimentos, and I'm set..

Back
Top Bottom