TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

thanks Lemon, you stay killin it in here :nthat:
Arbys2k- clean wears bro

I miss back when this thread was poppin off :frown:

since I rarely have time to take anything but camera phone sneaker pics and thus never post in here, going to have to recycle some old shots. some of my various iDs

effin' around with iD

Lemon with the serious Page Pushin :smokin

C4 - I miss back when this thread was poppin off :frown:[/quote]

:x Must be the heavily decline in quality craftsmanship that swoosh doesn't use anymore? People jumping ship for better looking / made brands :nerd:

Last edited:
haha pumping your own gas huh? only place I know of is Oregon where you have the guys pump for you. and I think NY or PA may be the same?

I want to talk Fitness, I work for a fitness Company lol!

this thread really has just been mostly me recently, Its good to have some of you all drop by lol

Tooth- great iDs, that first pair is 
nthat.gif

Tak- also a dope pair!

Mike- I actually haven't thought about that, but I completely agree. These other brands are bringing out their retros with nice materials and their original shape. I can't,
for the life of me, think why Nike doesn't do the same. Most of my favorite pairs are now old, and I have to worry about them crumbling every time I wear them. I do still pick up a pair now and again, usually on discount. And I like those IDs!!

tooth- nice wears man :smokin

David- clean safaris. I think I know what video you're talking about ..... maybe :nerd:

Nice 90s Shaun

Haha yea it was my AirMax IG video, figured it was fitting for this thread, couldn't for the life of me figure out how to upload it tho

Used to be a place here in columbus who would pump your gas for you. They just closed last year I think

Only did it once and it was as awkward as it sounds :lol:

i think there are still a couple full-service stations in hawaii. it's weird that there are still self-serve signs at gas stations here since it's pretty much standard. in any case, it was a metaphor lol.

:lol: The topics that come up in here. I had my gas pumped by some young fella in Oregon. He insisted that I wasn't allowed to, I said "PUMP IT THEN" you're not getting a tip!

Lets see if I can get back to 1pr. / month. Here's my pair for Oct.

Arbys LOL They know!

:lol: The topics that come up in here. I had my gas pumped by some young fella in Oregon. He insisted that I wasn't allowed to, I said "PUMP IT THEN" you're not getting a tip!

Arbys LOL They know!

you know you gave him just the tip!!

Hi Fam! And nice wears and pickups! Hope everyone is doing well! 

Recent pickup.. Special thanks to Bguira and Bside. I thought I would never find my size in these girly shoes... 

Back
Top Bottom