TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

god those Futbol packs are awful, just nasty cheap and with one of the worst toes I've ever seen. 

did you seriously just make a 2min+ video rocking a shoe back and forth infront of camera? I miss that guy who used to do the twinkle toes videos

yea those were pretty bad, funny the ridiculous hype cause they were 'yeezy' colors lol

Question for any Air Max head who will listen: Are Air Max BW's from '03 wearable? I'm watching a pair on the Bay, but I don't wanna spend money on a pair that will turn into dust after a couple wears. Is this a legit concern or am I just being paranoid?

Question for any Air Max head who will listen: Are Air Max BW's from '03 wearable? I'm watching a pair on the Bay, but I don't wanna spend money on a pair that will turn into dust after a couple wears. Is this a legit concern or am I just being paranoid?

It's definitely a legit concern but depending on how they were stored depends if their wearable still. If the bubbles don't look too cloudy you're prob good to go but wearing any shoe over 10 years old is always a risk. I looked on eBay I saw a cpl pairs on there but not sure which pair exactly is in question. Pm me a link or post a cpl pics and I can maybe take a further look.

Great wears Tahl, motha ******* reds dont match tho! 
roll.gif

i thought i saw that russian bear guy with a lot of other better pairs. that video posted in here had to be a joke, right?

Back
Top Bottom