TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

BIP Roberts has submitted his app to TEAM AMFAM......Good luck Derek!
Once he sends me a link to his collection, Ill update the rest for FAM to see.

Last edited:
Chris (BG)- What's good man sick pics man when you decide to give up that last pair let me know :nerd:

Greg- N o way that's you :wow:

Bside- Nice rotation of 90s

Rampagefr- Sick shots and those vtg infrareds look real good IMO

Marcus- All I can say is where is the Wei tow :tongue:

Steve- I hate you lol but in all seriousness sick rotation dude

Lemon- Dope 90s

aneks- Nice 87s

Rpreme- Thanks

Bran- If they have Mass and good materials yes. Sense it's a no I shall do a reverse all ennnn :tongue:

blindguy- Congrats on the DQM 90s

Rich- NIce IDs

Bennett- Thanks and Nice 90s

Msgt- Nice shot and dope 87s

I think I have carpal tunnel syndrome after that roll call :rofl:

These for today

Last edited:
Last page lookin' like a reunion.

sling with his usual driveby.....

bguira, you get the T?

BIP Roberts gets my vote (even though I don't think I have a vote. HA!)

Euro Adventure Pack AM1's today.

Trust.

Happy Holidays y'all.

ben, tiny pic, but hey that dont look like the 03s i gave you!? no waste em!

eastla, dang how do you keep those so crispy looking? no cracks or creases at all! very nice.

have a good weekend all, and a safe and happy new year for those that dont check back into the thread any time soon!

this thread has been thriving lately! I am loving all the different am's around these parts. keep it up.

an oldie but a goodie today, probably my favorite AM of all time

Wow too much dope stuff to comment on, great shots and wears fellas.

AM1 IDs

Bluwaras

Bside -Dope 90s

Good Stuff Fam!!!!

BIP Roberts has submitted his app to TEAM AMFAM......Good luck Derek!
Once he sends me a link to his collection, Ill update the rest for FAM to see.

Hi all.

Congrats on the Team's Anny.

Tak - I sent links to my photobucket today. Let me know if you did not get them.

Oh, and BG and Sligman were catching bodies on the last page. Amazing stuff, as always.

I know these might not be all too well received, but I still wanted to share. This was at the Kixpo show in Dallas this year. 3 of the 8 pairs of these were on the Sneaks Up table. (2 are mine, 1 recently left the Sneaks Up family unfortunately). 

Clean shot as always msgt16!
Nice Ben drurys Chris!
illphillip, not yet. Hopefully soon, I'll let you know.
Great wear lemon!
Nice JayDeeBeeze.
Jay! Haha I just wanted to wear my hoas since I haven't worn them in a while. And yeah sorry for the tiny pics, I'm uploading them from my iPhone

lots of great stuff.

Brick: Sick book of Ones. still one of the best Am1s ever.

MSGT: Great pic as always !

Never cared for those Proof pair but I appreciate how rare they are !

wears:

and after what seems like a long time, a pickup to share. Got these for $60 on the 'bay. Look a lot like the recent Gorge Green, but these are Beech/Atomic Teal/Poison Green (!?!) Much nicer shape than many of the recent pairs and the materials feel really good. Can't believe the same company making those piss-stained overpriced retros are doing these :

Last edited:
lots of AM1 goodness on this page

JD those eminem's are sick, and that is pretty cool to see 3 of 8 in the same place!

Styles and Sprigan great pairs
happy.gif

msgt that is a dope shot, love the lights in the back, I need to do some night shots lol

great wears as well aneks, your rotations are always top notch! sweet pick up as well, those will definitely grab some attention

Love seeing this thread fly like it used to!!!! It's a beautiful thing!! I'll have to dig out some all leather AM's to brave this snow in, so I can do my part. Well done FAM!!!!

Last few pages have been amazing. Nice to see the thread flying as others have said. Meant to wear these on Christmas Eve for the FAM anniversary day but ended up getting sick and staying in. Finally got to wear them this past Friday. Thanks again Brian(Denver) for these!

Recent AM pickup...finally got some Khaki's...I need a pair of them CORNS now

Can't remember who gave the heads up on them, but thank you!

Happy New Year FAM and friends!! Be safe out there!

Back
Top Bottom