TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Great stuff everyone.

Please tell me someone in here won these! I put up a good fight but I just couldn't get over whoever came hard for these! I'm going to be kicking myself!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-NIKE-A...jiHT4%2BBOtoNnEn18v24%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

good lord, I hope nobody here paid that much for this pair...

I woulda walked away beause of how dirty they are, doubt that mesh would clean up. But that wei toe... deal breaker, even at 70 for me.

and that's pretty much why...

also...

[quote name="GUESR"]whats the name of this shoe? i had a Black/White pair when i was younger that i wore all the time! i wish nike would retro this style:.
[/quote]

these are known as "Air Max '94" but I believe the original box just said "Air Max" and this was the model released originally in 1994. this specific colorway is known as the "purple punch" colorway, but there were a few others. they also redid this shoe in 1996 with different colorways and called it "Air Max Lite". it has not been reissued since then, to my knowledge, so finding a pair that is wearable is rare. I don't recall there being a strictly black and white colorway of these, though.

Last edited:
MSGT, Sprigan, Markix and AM9202 all great wears. 

Arbeezy with the 90s flavor.

Tak/AM$ : Cheers for the Laser Blue knowledge.

For me today, the heatwave continues (literally, it's actual quite sunny and warm here)

Msgt- great pair of 90's I was never able to find those :frown:

Arvin- great 90's week

Sprigan- nice clots

MArkix- lovely redwoods

am9092- sweet royals

BIP- nice persians

Aneks- awesome book of ones

I am a big fan of not only 90's but the color Infrared. Couldnt let these pass by, yes i know too many pick ups, but I used gift cards for these haha.

Engineered Mesh Infra 90's:

few things i was dissatisfied with: the black air unit, and the minimal padding on the ankles. these things are getting narrower every release. Other than that they are actuially quite nice. I was skeptical of the EM but it is very soft and has great flex to it.

Last edited:
Lemon,

Do you have the Hyperfuse?

What about the "Currents?"

How would you rate the EM in terms of comfort, as compared to those previous variations. ...Either you, or anybody who has them all.

Oh, there are also the 360s.

Those were comfy as hell, IMO, and came out the best looking of the 360 versions of the originals.

Last edited:
ok it's been forever so roll call time....

Seth - glad you finally scored those bursts! love those 97 iDs too
lemon - nice jewel 87s back there. great pickups on the books and obsidians too
Andrew - love those 94s. so perfect
slingy - great shots as always. 99 black OG meshs are too perfect
Jordan - great pickups. HUAs are wanted
AIRMAXSYNDICATE - good to see you posting over here!
Aneks - welcome to the fam (late)
BG - really like those grey/blue 87 iDs. the white on there is nice and different
msgt - lovely pics as usual
Arvin - love those safari 90s! storms and bacons are great too
Marcus - getting good with the cam. watch that foot in the air thing though :tongue:

now for color.

thanks to Wei for the link on these

some AMFAM stuff

some random shots

Lemon,

How would you rate the EM in terms of comfort, as compared to those previous variations. ...Either you, or anybody who has them all.

Those were comfy as hell, IMO, and came out the best looking of the 360 versions of the originals.
in the past 6 years?(i think the currents came out in either '06 or '07), i think those are far superior in terms of comfort to anything nike has released since '05 and the HOA's. Anything after the currents suck IMO. I am wearing a pair of the hyperfuse's today, and they are very narrow and have taken quite a few wears to break them in, but have finally started to stretch out and become more comfortable.

Lemon,

I do have the hyperfuses, but not the currents or 360's. looking for currents at a non rape price lol. the overall feel of the EM ones was more comfy than the hyperfuses but that is obvious because of the softer mesh vs the hyperfuse material. both are nice in my opinion, not as good as the HOA's but good enough for me to spend money on haha.

Arby's-- great storms. Still need those.

Markix-- great redwoods

Those Millers up there are nice.

Tak-- those are comets correct?

And great wears everyone else.

Still no am's for me since the weather is horrible here in Detroit.

Beautiful stuff everyone!! Again no AM wears from me due to this rainy weather here... 

Fuser86- Awesome ID's! I see you gave the Nike SB takes on them. 

Msgt16- Awesome wears and pics. 

BG- Awesome ID's. 

Rich- Very nice ID's as well.  

Cleveland222- Awesome Bursts! 

Doodadeee- Awesome forest green 1's. Very underrated colorway. 

Arbys2k- Awesome wears on the 90's Arvin. Lovin the storms and escape's! 

MarkIX- Awesome redwood 90's. I'm sad I missed on those.. 

AM9092- Very clean 2000 royals. Lovin that unit flex as well.. 

Buttatooth- Awesome color and pics! Awesome pickups on the Miller 90's

Tak- Comet 90's looking good! 

in the past 6 years?(i think the currents came out in either '06 or '07), i think those are far superior in terms of comfort to anything nike has released since '05 and the HOA's. Anything after the currents suck IMO. I am wearing a pair of the hyperfuse's today, and they are very narrow and have taken quite a few wears to break them in, but have finally started to stretch out and become more comfortable.

I do have the hyperfuses, but not the currents or 360's. looking for currents at a non rape price lol. the overall feel of the EM ones was more comfy than the hyperfuses but that is obvious because of the softer mesh vs the hyperfuse material. both are nice in my opinion, not as good as the HOA's but good enough for me to spend money on haha.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I've never tried on a pair of currents and haven't broken in my Hyperfuses yet, despite my proclamation that I would. I highly recommend the 360 from a comfort standpoint though.

also...
these are known as "Air Max '94" but I believe the original box just said "Air Max" and this was the model released originally in 1994. this specific colorway is known as the "purple punch" colorway, but there were a few others. they also redid this shoe in 1996 with different colorways and called it "Air Max Lite". it has not been reissued since then, to my knowledge, so finding a pair that is wearable is rare. I don't recall there being a strictly black and white colorway of these, though.

It sucks how Nike was so lax about definitively naming AMs. Between the multiple designs in '96, the dubbed Lites from earlier, etc. You have to be a real devotee to communicate soundly regarding the early 90s models.

arvin - great 90's rotation!

sprigan - clean clots!

marcus - nice redwoods! eyeing a pair in ebay but price is steep.

am9092- great royals!

bip - bw's looking good!

aneks - book of ones is a must but can't find a good price in my size!:smh:

lemon - everytime i visit here you always have pickups!:smokin

tooth - dope pickup and crisp photos!

tak - i like the color combination of those comets!

my only ID's at the moment.

Last edited:
i dont think i can get by the cosmetics of hyperfuse and em.
i remember trying on 360s when they came out, and i didnt think they were comfortable at all. felt bulky to me.
the talk of currents being real comfortable makes me want to actually hunt a pair of the kaws now...

currents are very comfy.... I have the infras. Kinda wish I went after that artist pack or whatever they were. Kaws are dope! just not willing to pay the 300+ they go for.

im with you. the price discouraged me from looking at them. even in japan where you can find stuff cheaper i dont see them go cheap. the lowest i saw was $250 and at the time i thought that was too much, especially since the whites were going for close to retail. lol. never knew currents were comfy. i never bothered to try the infras because i had perfectly fine pairs of regular 90s. snooze you lose i guess.

saw a pair in my size forever on ebay for I think 400. Got the 90s for retail. Really nice materials, knew theyd be a dirt magnet, so I traded em for like 3 other pairs of stuff I wanted :tongue:

those 90s from MSGT are the 2010 Black - Matte Silver - Sport Red style code 333888-005
Thanks! appreciate the help. the pair look way better on msgt's pic than on pics i found via google :D congrats msgt for the dope shot!

Last edited:
Hello FAM..................

Nice wear everyone. Pages are flying :wow:

Tim- glad you finally got them Millers, grail off the list :wink:

As requested per Andrew. Some non AM stuff ,but since we have some many babies coming out this year (including me 2nd for me)

Saw this portrait at my son's hospital:

reason i took that pic so i can have my second son wear these :tongue:

Ok...back to this thread.Here is some real AIR MAX :lol: :lol:
1989 Nike air max Light

AM$- His seem to be deleted / misplaced within the AMFAM FB page. Not 100% sure his collection was posted in here? Tahl. where you at FAM :nerd:

Today:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom