TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

my feet get a break from dress shoes to work today...

jttagk.jpg

'98 leather bursts today. Still hanging in there, hope they don't end up like Andrew's pair any time soon.

(hope you love my life-sized pic!)

Last edited:
Last edited:
im a 8.5 9 and looking for HOA 
tongue.gif

higuy - winning with them dave whites. still need them

What up fam been slacking on posting.

Great stuff from everyone

Few wears and pickups

Thanks to Wei for these still need to sole swap them

Got Rich a pair also and took this pic. Big thanks to Ricky for them

been missing this thread since PI was ravaged by monsoon rains...:smh: anyway, nice wears and pickups everyone :smokin

these today as the sun is finally out :smile:
7750298088_e0255557f5_c.jpg

Everything on this page
nthat.gif
Major quality

DW's, Burst (wei & B), Rich, Mike, Chris
eek.gif
. Nice shot as usual msgt16

Haven't been in this thread in a long time. Wore some Air Max 1 ID with my kids names on them today. Good thing, I only have two kids.

Haven't been in this thread in a long time. Wore some Air Max 1 ID with my kids names on them today. Good thing, I only have two kids.

What about the wife?! haha

Lookin good JK... I just ordered 2 more AM1 ID's myself... cant wait to add to the stable!

Come on sneakerst, you know my wife hates all my shoes.

These just arrived today. I've wanted these ever since I first saw them. Finally decided to pull the trigger from JD Sports.

sup sup.

Wore these recently:

And scored these from a fellow fam member. Another pair of OG 1995 Bursts, a colorway I was not aware was made in 1995. There are 3 versions of them; '95, '98, and '01. It's also the fifth pair of bursts I know of from 1995, although I'm sure there are others. Pretty cool, totally unwearable though. The shape and upper materials are so lovely, the red pops like you wouldn't believe in person. Wish I had a time machine.

I'll have to take new group pics of my OG pairs soon.

Last edited:
beautiful pickup denveraf.

and so much freakin 99 mini swooshes. you guys are motivating me. maybe i'll try dig mine out this weekend and clean them up to see if theyre worth restoring.

Springan- good sh!!te! Got me feelin' ill that I sold off my DQM's. Nice InfraHyps & InfraO's

SDUBL- WTH......I want a pair too!

Dope wears all around:nerd:

JD London 90s came in from G' Rather nice, and you know we can always count on Nike to serve up multiple color mismatches:smh:

Back
Top Bottom