TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Page 22 is on fire!!! :smokin

recent pickup:

shape is good and the suede used is really nice!

Page 22 is on fire!!! :smokin
recent pickup:
shape is good and the suede used is really nice!

im confused. are these some kind of new release with the same ol vintage look nike has been doing as of late?

Its hard to tell how bad Nike are going to mess them up with that 'vintage' treatment. Those Obsidian/Varsity Mesh are definitely one of my favorite shoes of all time. I really hope they dont look as bad the lights and that they are a GR.

Lots of nice wears. Had a really hard day so I busted these out. I know AM$ and others will approve. OG Mesh Royal Blue from 2000... not bad for a turn of the century shoe !

I Dont get to post much because I'm always at work.. oh well day off and had these on..

Its hard to tell how bad Nike are going to mess them up with that 'vintage' treatment. Those Obsidian/Varsity Mesh are definitely one of my favorite shoes of all time. I really hope they dont look as bad the lights and that they are a GR.

For what I know, there's no vintage treatment on these pair.

From the pic it looks like the suede has been pre-roughed and faded and that the soles have that wash on them. Midsole looks a bit yellow too ?! Maybe it's just the lighting?

Always bringing the goods guys! 
nthat.gif

Msgt16- My goodness those Stashes look good! 
nerd.gif
 And nice wears as always. 

Tak- Always coming correct with the 90's 

Airkena- Very nice pickup!

Aneks- Beautiful 2000 Royals! I've never seen them in that condition. How are the air units holding up? If you don't mind me asking. 

Today..

Yup aneks, It's a bit yellow but not like the yellow from AM light and the suede is the same from pioneer suede offered last June on NikeID AF1.

Thanks Rpreme!

Dan - always killing it! now sell me those stash 95 :lol:

Whaddup people........keep serving it up!

Rpreme- Thanks, Im over due for more goods. Nice wear yourself .

Rpreme: Air units are pretty clear, not much fog yet. They are starting to harden around window which I know is a bad sign. I got them DS and have only worn a couple of times. I know that they will give eventually, will have to sacrifice my QS for a sole swap when they do !

Last edited:
geces - thanks! nice huaraches!

tak, dmv - dope 90's!:smokin

these today: still holding up :nerd:
8055385681_19ab92eea2_b.jpg

neuerkicks, You from the dmv too? where are you from??

Thanks Msgt. Nice Huf am1. always wanted a pair but the prices are too steep for me.

tak, DMV, Rpreme, Dan: :pimp:

Got a nicer pic of the OG retro

and for today

Last edited:
airkena : Wow they look good. excited for them now

Teals for me today

Last edited:
Airkena - Nice pickup. Those samples look pretty good to me

Nice wears all around. Usual suspects always coming correct.

Last couple of wears:

Back
Top Bottom