TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Arvin - clean BRS! had a chance to have those but I passed :frown:

lemon - classic 90's!:smokin

aneks - nice urawas! would like to have a pair of those someday!

andrew - dw's, patta, drury, am2!:nthat: dope pairs sir!

*jdocs - nice to see an OG fam member posting again.:nthat:

these today:

Last edited:
Haha. Thanks for the confirmation :tongue: If anyone wants to see what I've been up to for the past 2 years check my blog (pretty behind on this :x) and flickr. I traveled to New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand; it was fantastic. Now I am trying to sell of my sneakers to get back on my feet and save up some more money to travel!

Now I'm in the uploading mood~

(Pic by silversurfer, AM FAM Amsterdam Summit)

(Pic by silversurfer, AM FAM Amsterdam Summit)

(AM FAM Amsterdam Summit)

BONUS

^^ wow.
question guys, anyone know the style code # or even the color code for these hybrids?
i probably would've bought them if i saw it back in the day, but dont think i ever did.
probably next to impossible, but i would want to track a pair down and then attempt a sole swap.
i messaged the seller for details, but i dont think he's gonna get back to me because i have no intention of buying them (size 15) and also a possible language barrier. thought maybe someone here might own or know...

I bought a pair myself back then and still have them, completely fallen apart now, hardly recognizable anymore, a sole swap wouldn't save them anymore I guess...
There's 2 codes on the tongue, not sure which is the color code

930103 BY-1
604011 500

deff 1 of the best AM1xAM90 hybrids from the early 90's imo,
stupid that i didnt purchased them in 1999 when i saw them in a small sneakerstore in Hong Kong
the 1st code is the production date that started in 1993 and the 2nd is the style code
and btw even if you have the style code you wouldnt find any info on them on the net
because its a vintage shoe from the pre internet age

not so much for info, the style code helps search for vintage items for sale sometimes on sites. often times the seller doesnt know what they have and just post up the #. often times in japan sellers will post the #s as well.
thanks for the info modus! so the upper is falling apart as well?

lots of color goin on. love it lol.
those brs 90s. never liked them when i first saw them. now that years have passed, i wish i had them. ah well.

Happy belated birthday Chris!
Wow JDocs2! Nice! I remember the stove pics when I was not a part of fam! Welcome back!
Nice Cleveland!

Andrew I love that grey mini swoosh

MSGT great pics of the pattas I hope to complete that set eventually

Some of my recent wears

Shape on these is a little (or more) wonky, but I still like this shoe.

jdocs - dope pics sir!:smokin

jaydeebeeze - nice wears! I agree with you regarding those phantaci, shape is a little weird but still one of my fav pairs I own.

these today: still searching for the burgundy pair...

Last edited:
Damm the thread is moving great stuff everyone and thanks everyone for the bday wishes

Wore these for my bday just didn't get a chance to snap a pic

Wore these Sunday

These came in the other day

Last edited:
Good stuff everyone thanks for the love on the Alphas. Lots of great stuff the last few pages as well :smokin

I realized that the 6th anniversary of the FAM is coming up in a week, are we going to do a certain theme on that special day?!?

Very nice stuff as always guys! Love the color in here! 

Msgt16- Bringing the patta heat in here!

Arbys2k- Very clean BRS 90's Arvin! 

Lemon- Very clean beater infrared 90's 

Juke- Very nice shot of those ID's

Cleveland222- Very nice wears! Love the color! 

Aneks- Those urawas! 

Jdocs- Welcome back! Lovin your stove top pics! I remember those from the yuku site! 

Jaydee- Very nice rotation, I wish I kept my Kaws AM90 currents 

Eastlasmokeshop- Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a good one. And very nice rotation. 

The last couple days. 

Last edited:
Great last page everyone!
Nice wears JayDeeBeeze.
Nice msgt16. I still need green PATTAS.
Eastla/Chris! The 2 pairs I want the most! Black PATTAS and og grey mesh 87's! Very nice.
Very nice wears Ralph!
Nice hufquakes lemon.
Some of my last wears

Last edited:
^ :pimp:

dope stuff everyone!

lemon- clean hufs! on others these look great but for me i cant wear all black shoes. so mine are just collecting dust. weird i know lol

Kal- Nice to see you making a dope appearance in the FAM thread FAM .

Rainy in Cleveland today so no AM's.

Rich: You don't wear all black / mostly black shoes at all? Why, might I ask? I find those types of kicks being the majority of what I DO wear.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

-Andrew-

Last edited:
andrew- for am1s i really like a white/light color midsole. i feel it breaks it up nicely. i always liked those hufs but when i finally got a pair i felt they didnt look right on me. i think i favor white midsoles over black as far as am1s are concerned. ill give them another try and post pics

For today some AM95 Jetstream Mowabbs, forgot I had these

New arrivals as well. Classic BW "Paris", thanks for the FAM for the heads up

Very nice stuff from everyone!

Lemon- Very clean hufquakes

Bguira- Wears been looking good! Especially
those Ultramarines.

Kal- Pics of the set are crispy!

Airon- Very nice wear on the 95's and very nice BWs

MarkIX- Those 2000 Royals are beautiful! Hope those are holding up well.

love those BWs and those royals are looking mighty crispy!
have a good weekend. and happy holidays, cant believe xmas is just around the corner.

it's been rainy as of late, so had to go to the beaters today

Last edited:
yeah man. even took these with me to walk in the snow last year when i went to whistler. they came back even more beat lol. i had a backup pair so i didnt mind. i ended up selling the backup though earlier year. with too many pairs of shoes in my collection i figured they might crumble by the time i got around to wearing the new pair so i sold off a lot of my doubles. my 2nd pair of kid robots, purple pattas, and burgundy parras also long gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom