TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

J2Legend: Looks like it's April 28th this year. The taco spot right by Jake's place makes it worth the trip alone!! I swear!
I don't know where'd you be flying from but I found getting tickets from here were cheapest 3-4 months out, fyi.

Cris- there were some great designs floating around the FB page. I'll see if Brian can re-surface those to get it moving.
It seems long over due since the last one.

Rpreme- No worries. That air unit is what first had me obsessing over The Burst growing up.

msgt- Well done then!! You pulled it off nicely! Love that ad. Actually re-doing my office currently and am going to frame that one among others.

Sprigan82- Nice wear on those 112's. I've never gotten so many people to comment, compliment, stare at a pair of shoes as when I wore those often. Head turners for sure.

Have a great day FAM!!!

-Andrew-

Andrew/Cleveland222 - Thanks alot for the info man, I appreciate it.

Anyway, I picked up these "OGs" to add to the Infra set.

Have a good morning, Fam.

Fellaasssss......

How goes it?

It's been a long time since I stopped by but I just wanted to say whatsup to the fam. Some of you might not even remember me its been so long lol.

Cris, Andrew, Brian and everybody else good stuff. Almost pulled the trigger on the white/red 1s.....probably will on the white/blues if they drop.

Blackred / Mike- Whaddup FAM? Been ages since we've seen you.

Rpreme- Actually broke them out today. So far, so good!

Jordan- NVRENAUF Infras

Its a good feeling (lies) to know that a few FAM members own black Pattas.......kinda make me feel like I own a pair myself.:tongue:

what it do Mike?

Jordan... nice infra set! that yellowed midsole doesnt look so good when together with all the white midsoles :frown: If I get em, I'll attempt a re paint.

Rpreme great 90's, those are on the list!

msgt super clean pair and pic

Sprigan, those 112's are vibrant! awesome pic as well

J2 amazing infra set! i need 03's and currents still. Like Tak said, nvrenauf infra's(had to double check spelling on that lol)

my og wannabe infra's came in last night as well, i took a cell phone pic but it isnt up to my usual standards so no pic yet haha.

Good day all!!!

Today: BIG thanks to my man Pascal / am9092 for these!!

Arbys: Those 90's grow on me with every picture honestly.
And lovin those BRS 1's. What khakis are you rockin em with?
Can't seem to find a pair with just the right fit and that's about what I've been looking for.

Thanks Andrew! The khaki's are some Quiksilver ones that I found on clearance at a local skate shop. Nice pickup! One of those, "perhaps one day I'll own a pair but probably not" LOL

Cris - nice pickups on the Stash BWs. I was wondering if you were going to take Omar up on his offer. :D And yes, new shirt please :smokin

Ralph - nice HUF 90s buddy! Hope you had fun on your trip man!

Dan - nice wear on those wheat VTs...i wore mine but wasn't sure how i felt about them. You make them look much better than when I wore mine lol 8)

Sprigan - beautiful wear!

Jordan - I already told you on IG but nice pickup sir! I was going to do a same collection shot but I don't have as many different pairs as you lol

No wear from me today yet. Have a great day Fam and Friends!

Mike / BlackRed13Goat: Good to see you swing through FAM!!!!! Hope all is well your way! Stop in and say hello more often!

Jordan: Impressive Infra Set!!!

Mike: I hear ya. That's how I feel about grape AM1's. Live vicariously through the FAM. LOL

Arby's: Thanks for the info!

No AM's for me today. Be well all!!!

-Andrew-

j2 - nice infra set you got there!

rich - clean ID's and nice shirt too! hoping someday i'll also have those :D

bside, bground - dope 90's!:smokin

these today:

Last edited:
Goin through my Pic Host.........Circa July 2007:

And a year later with these 2 (the white was a special request, 1 of 1 made I believe):

2010:

Cris.

Last edited:
^^ Tee's are always on point! I bought one of yours a few years back. 'crisone' going done the front of a white tee I think. Dig your work & your style bro!! Stay safe!
C (aka ffighter back in the day)

Been having some computer related heartache but it seems to have passed. So not been posting except from my phone on instagram

Lots of amazing stuff going on in here as usual.

Arbeezy, those BRS... oh those BRS

Mike.. pickups look good. But strange shape for 90 no  ??!

Andrew... you already know. If you ever change your mind I have Safari's and so much more waiting.

MSGT killer pics as always. Really like the VT 90s... need to wear mine.

Sprigan. 112s are sweet. Glad I'm not the only one who digs them.

Cris. Stash BW are great, only pair of BWs Im chasing. Love the t-shirts really great work.

Great Hot Limes and HUF90s as well.

huge oversize pic from a friend

BG: LOVE those 90s FAM!!! And I'm lovin that post count. Haha.

MSGT: Nice wear and pic!

Cris: Great pix. Bring back some great memories. You always do stellar work my friend. I'm absolutely obsessed with the grey shirt with the lowercase amfam circular logo. That's perfection in a T-Shirt for me.

ANEKS: It'll never happen, but if ever........they're all yours. Great pix!!

Pouring rain today, so AM's aren't likely. Be well everyone!!!

-Andrew-

BSIDE / Kevin has applied to TEAM AM FAM. His app can now be viewed on our private FAM FB page.

Good Luck BSIDE!

AirMaxSyndicate- That blue backing used for the tongue is a nice touch.

Last edited:
Tak-- Thank you sir..

AirMaxSyndicate-- I like those 90's. I feel the yellow midsoles works on those.

Hello Fam! I have an update for everybody on the status of our current applicants. If any of you current fam members who have been members for at least 6 months and don't go on FB at all would like to cast a vote for any of the below applicants, feel free to PM me and I'll add the vote for you. Fam applicants need 15 votes to get in, here's where everybody stacks up so far (in order of most recent to oldest application):

BSIDE: 1 vote

BIP Roberts: 3 votes

DJBootleg: No votes

msgt16: 10 votes

Rpreme: 4 votes

AM9092: 4 votes

aneks: 14 votes (only one more!)

higuy: 12 votes

Kingwonder: 12 votes

Those of you with only a few, don't be discouraged, keep posting that sweet Air Max heat! Thsoe of you getting close, keep at it, your patience and persistence will hopefully be rewarded soon!

Happy new year all!

edit: there was a slight discrepancy, aneks actually has 13 votes, and I forgot Rpreme!

Last edited:
wow, thanks for the update. re-reading the first page, are votes the same thing as "stamps of approval"? Appreciate the votes guys!

cris, didnt realize you printed so many versions. awesome. love the airmax logo one, and the og spurs logo one! i wouldve asked to buy one even if i wasnt at the event. good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom