TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Denver - looking clean! What did you use for the infrared?

I was pretty vague with my post, sorry about that. I didn't do anything other than paint the lip of the bubbles white. They were clean as is when I got them.

Also, Austin, glad to see you posting! And Pascal, you too!

Awesome stuff everyone! 

Doodadeee- Very clean 95's

Geces23, Wei- Clean adventure packs! Both of you! 

MARKIX- Very clean ID's Marcus! 

BG- Very nice wear!

Blindguy- Awesome pickups! Small sizes I see... 

Msgt16- Awesome wear! 

Tak- Very clean wear on those EM 90's Mike! How do you like the material on those? 

Lemon- Nice wear on those laser blues. And yet another pickup!? Dang, baller status! Clean hot lime 90's

GZA73- Very clean Canyon gold 1's 

No wears for me today due to the rain.. 

Last edited:
Great stuff everyone!
Haha Kev! The stickers are still in my room.
Great pickups as well everyone

Spirigan - killing it with that ID game

Lemon - I have yet to pull the trigger one the volt 90s I always see um try um on but for some reason can't buy them...

Arbys - can never go wrong with blue!

Made my money's worth with this one!

MSGT - dope wears

Lemon - thanks, dope pick up and wear on those volts

geces - dope aventures, sucks about the separation. Speaking of separation while cleaning my shoe closet, i opened the box to my escape 90s to find the sole separated. CRUSHED!!

rpreme - they're holding up good. Need to wear them frequently. Going to start to wear all my older shoes more frequently to prevent that

arvin - niceee

for me past two

Arbys2k- HOA looking good! 

Sprigan82- Nice wear on the 1's. 

Tak- yah the EM material doesn't look too durable. I guess Nike wanted a thinner approach to their materials, with less fabric.

Lemon- Volts are bright! 

Geces23- It will happen. Still firm right? Still can! Just re gule. 

Fuser86- That's good to hear! It would hurt going through 2-3 pairs of monser 95's. Nice wear on those Safari hua burst and Shark ID 1's 

Bside- Nike 90's! 

Today, these are starting to crumble. I guess wear them as beaters till the midsole starts talking... 

tak - like the cw of those 90's.

david - lol never stopping with the pickups! dope 90's wear also.

wei - good pickup on those adventure pack

gza - great canyons.

arvin - clean qs!

fuser - awesome hua's and shark inspired ID's

rpreme - well worn huf 90's.

for some color...

Awesome color Dan!! I like how you grouped them. Air max 1 Atmos and the AM1 patta set! 
nthat.gif

Anyone know where i can find a pair of Patta x Parra's in a US 12? Those shoes leave me sleepless for years :/ Been after a pair  forever. All help is welcomed. Thanks fam

geces- the volts are so nice! a little e6000 glue and those will be like new again!

fuser- awesome wears, Im lovin all the iDs you have done

Bside and Rpreme- both great 90's Ralph, crumbling or seperation of the midsole? same thing, a little e6000 glue and they should be fine(if they are seperating that is)

Msgt- great pics, Id buy a print of the patta one and put it on the wall in my shoe room haha!

bbkam- those are going to be a tough one to find. I passed on a pair in sz 11 about a month ago that ended up selling for $1150, I just couldnt spend that much on one pair haha, craziness. your best bet is going to be to scour the forums or ebay etc.

actually just peeked on ebay and there is another size 11 patta x parra am1 listed. Dude is in france and has the price at $3789 lol, I am sure he is taking offers. To bad I have had so many small pick ups recently, I'd make a good offer on them
tired.gif

great page everyone!

Last edited:
Lemon- Thanks David, I have both super glue and e6000 glue. But they won't help in this case. The foam midsole is soft. It actually feels really nice. lol. But no separation, but crumbling due to weather conditions. I think it wasn't stored correctly before I bought them. 

Anyone know where i can find a pair of Patta x Parra's in a US 12? Those shoes leave me sleepless for years :/ Been after a pair  forever. All help is welcomed. Thanks fam

I have wondered the same question for many years. If it was only this simple!

Super wack Ralph! Oh well get a couple of good wears out of them before they go

On the same subject: I need a set of donor soles for my project urawas and can't find a am1 with that green bubble.

Would it be blasphemy for me to use a different color lol? This may be the only option I have... Was thinking red, black, or white... Any opinions much appreciated guys. I want to get these wearable so I can rock them!

Lemon- I will! As for the Urawas. if you can get a white midsole with black sole, it shouldn't matter. But if the unit bothers you. You can get a white midsole with black sole from a 2004 or earlier model AM1 that you don't mind ripping the sole off of. I sole swapped my previous pair of Urawas with a Huf AM 1 midsole and just stripped the grey paint and repainted the midsole white. And there you go! Hope this helps David! 

Back
Top Bottom