TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

I saw the "seaweed" AM90 EM (Tokyo I think?), and I actually liked those a lot. Might have to sneakermath me a pair... Also learned that a mall near me now has a House of Hoops. Huh.

Today-

Last edited:
yeah B... I like those too. the neon or volt sets em off. Nice bursts! If it was 4-5 years ago, that HOH in your area could be a good thing. Now days its really nothing special. Plus, another NTer has that HOH pretty locked down from what I understand.

yeah it didn't look like it had anything special, but I also don't know what shoes are special these days, haha.

on those EM, yeah, the neon in the bubble is nice.

BG- awesome 1s and 95s
rich-another sick pair of iDs

My mailman came by before the store was open yesterday, no package for me til Monday, lame.

BG- Awesome wear on those 1's and 95's! 

Rich- Always coming through with the awesome ID's! 

Eastla- Awesome wear on those Racers and Spiris! 

Rpreme - solid huaraches!!! Pretty clean meng!

Tak/am9092 - I need more 90s

Denverairforce - nice and simple

Airkeung - nice and clean!

Spirgan - they look fresh!

Aneks - what a pick up! Very nice

Flithy - nice! Solid ID

Bguira - always wanted a pair!

Lemon - solid pick up and nice wear!!!

Knight - so jealous. I feel sick everytime I see them on others people's feet!

Battleground - nice wear

Eastla - wow! So nice man

Weathers been wet lately. Today only felt right

Not part of the Fam but I do love what you guys represent and the content in this thread. One of the few threads where everyone is on topic and does not get derailed.

Just received my pair today.

EastLA- awesome racers and spiris

Geces- lovely reds

Sprigan- amazing Urawas!

Mr Tak- great pair

they FINALLY arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so pumped right now. Love me some Air Tak 90s!

no introduction needed here, cross them off the list.

Nice pickup on those powerwall 90's Lemon! Those camo Atmos 1's look interesting, nice nonetheless. Good stuff all around! Last few AM wears for me.

2j42hvp.jpg

149ttls.jpg

f0aec0.jpg

lemon, that's the package you were waiting for? seen you grab that off kx lol.

nice womens marcus

those atmos are terrible imo. i am shocked how much they are selling for, especially the womens one. doesnt matter what i think though. if you like a certain shoe, that's the only opinion that matters.

Thanks guys, yea Jayson I scooped these off KX, pumped to have them!

Nice wears shoofoo!

Last edited:
haha I thought the same thing while hunting these things down, they are going to cost more than I want to spend. Surprisingly the guy had them for a great price and was even willing to negotiate a bit lol. i couldnt be happier with my purchase(unless they were even cheaper lol!). I've definitley spent more on less rare shoes, so its a win in my book!

still waiting on a box from the netherlands tho
nerd.gif

And, the sneaker budget was actually increased recently haha! been selling old pairs that I'll never wear anymore(mainly foams and basketball shoes, just not in to them anymore).

Back
Top Bottom