TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Happy St. Pattys day everyone! 

Arbys2k- Beautiful Shima Shima's Arvin! 
nthat.gif

Lemon- Thanks David. Ben brought the heat yesterday. 

Bguira- Yes it was! We need to meet and cruise more often! 

Geces23- Forrest greens look good! 
nthat.gif

Sdubl- Chlorophyll pattas are on point Shaun! 
nthat.gif

Please excuse the interruption on the green today for St.Pattys day. Wanted to un DS these to enjoy my Sunday.. 

Nice wears and pickups everyone..

I was having a little fun with a buddy on ig and thought i would post the picture here to. (no i didnt walk around like this. I only did it to take the picture.)

Untitled by B-Side313, on Flickr

tooth, shaun - crispy pattas!:tongue:
ralph - dope wears and pickups
kal - nice IATR 90's
jd - clean hua bursts
aneks - Dave White :smokin
bside - awesome powerwalls.
arvin - really liking those shimas
geces - great forest greens

these today:

howdy FAM and friends! Been a while since I posted in here. Been mostly lurking lately. Lots of good stuff being posted in here. Good to see the thread is steady moving again. No wears to share but here's a recent pick up:

Nice to have another pair of these since my other pair is beat. Thanks again Jake for the assist:

LMK if you need more stuff. JWDanklefs will take another set of pics for stuff that'll be leaving me!

Geces- sick forrest greens

Shaun- lovely pattas, great st pattys day shoe!

Ralph- Awesome 90s

Bside- nice LEMONades!

AM$- I really want the blue pair lol

MSGT- great purple pattas

JD- lol big bubble DCs!

Im going to try for both, but I really want the blues... Ive never ordered from Size? anything I should know?.....

Im going to try for both, but I really want the blues... Ive never ordered from Size? anything I should know?.....
Ive only ordered once... pretty easy, only problem I had I kept getting blank emails from them, and they never gave me tracking info.

so many great wears and pickups!
man they really ruined the 180s with that EM treatment lol. i just saw someone posted the vintage retro. looks so much better.

havent posted wears in here for a while. had my son wear his neons along with mine, but it was too hard to get a pic since he still needs to be carried lol.

How do Nike Airbase 2's fit? Are they true to size or do you have to size up due to snug-ness?

In other words, do they fit like am97's, am90's airmax BW's, Airmax 90

OR 

Do they fit like airmax 1's. 

Thanks in advance!!

Another pair of 90s for me..swapped out grey laces for black. Still not much of an improvement.

Back
Top Bottom