TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Great 95s Ralph, Geces, and Lemon!
Great wears and pickups everyone!
Finally got black pattas.

Haha Jay. Yeah finally. Now just gotta get 99 og mesh. Man, I can't believe I missed out on the fb thread.

JTL - oooo so nice! Collection purposes?

Denverairforce - school me? Those look crazy

Lemon - another dope wear!

Ben - crazy pick ups man!!! Damn!

Airmax$yndicate - not to bad. Better then the yeezy CW

Haha Lemon. It is. Nice wear man! In still mad I didn't get my purple size lights yet. I should've bought those from Arvin!
Thanks Geces! Get better soon!

Denverairforce- Thanks Brian, those spruce/ gold AM95's have always been my favored colorway, had a pair before, but crumbled within the first wear. But unfortunately these show some hairline cracks, so I'll just wear them till they go. And nice wear!

Lemon- Very nice wear on the lights David. I see your fancy footwork in action again!

Bguira- You're a ballah Ben. Bottom line... You finally got them!

Geces - Air Tuned Max from I think 1999 or 2000. One of my favorite shoes, I wish I had more than the two colorways I have.

Lucky Greens and OG mesh 99..... just too nice. Amazing pickups congratulations.

for some colour:

i freaking still loves these even if I have never worn either pair. Letting one go is hard.

getting rid of a bunch of doubles.

about time I popped the tag on these.

today.

Hey,

Clots aren't strictly a pickup. They are part of the trade for those dave white limited edition set I got. Seller traded my pair for his pair. Better sizes for both of us.

but i am loving the heck out of these powerwalls !

Denverairforce - thanks for the info!

Aneks - nice! I wish I can just pop tags on some power walls

Airkieung - solid USA Bws!

Got bored today after some intense therapy. To lazy to do homework but wasn't lazy enough to snap some pics.

Picked up the 97/99??? from a couples months back and got these 03 a while back too. Tried to be artsy fartsy, ill never try again

Tahl, to each his own, but I always found those kiss of deaths to be one of the most hideous shoes ever made. I say sell them both! Lol. Great stuff though man.

Rich, killer pickups. I don't know how you're able to find so much awesome stuff in your size. Keep it going, haha.

edit: I was inspired by this thread to wear some 95's today. Tahl actually helped me get these a while back. Still love 'em.

Last edited:
haven't been posting much in here, been lurking. need to get back on it
pretty sure you guys have seen these many times from me, my favorites

Aneks- awesome powerwalls

geces-FAT bubbles!!!

rich- amazing pick ups on those graphites and greystones! both are sick!

Denver- sweet 95s

c4-dope!

last day of #7daysofAMlove

Last edited:
look at Marcus gettin' all artsy. I like that Drury heel shot.

Conor, those Triax are still holding up? That's incredible. Excellent shoe.

What's up Brian, All my original Triax are still wearable other than 1 of my grey suede pairs. I have a few tests I'll do or ask a seller to do for me before purchasing,
no idea if there's any validity to them or not.

Back
Top Bottom