TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Hey,

Work has been busy so I haven't been by in a while. Good to see that Sheriff Takleberry is keeping everyone honest.

Recent wears:

^^ excellent rotation, except for them last ones :lol: good stuff Tahl.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments on the hufs everyone.
David! Man! You know how bad I want a pair of greystones! Congrats on the skylines again!
Great wears everyone!

I think I'd cut someone for a pair of those. I hate how limited they made them, such a well put together pair by an artist I love.

Aneks - great frickin rotations!

TAk - nice wear! I really don't know where my pair went too.

C4 - beautiful! Such a great pair of 95s

Sdubl - somewhere in America Miley is still tweakin! Data mass!

Andrew- The COLON looks great :lol: Might try scrolling down on your phone. Select "desktop or mobile" for preference, then try top upload pics?

Andrew- The COLON looks great :lol: Might try scrolling down on your phone. Select "desktop or mobile" for preference, then try top upload pics?

:lol:

Thanks Mike! Ya, I had it set on mobile and tried uploading a picture, but guess it failed...

Great wears everyone! Mike, Kal, Geces, Aneks, etc.
Man that sucks Andrew. Maybe I'll wear my glass blues tomorrow.
From last week

WHATS UP FELLAS!

Tak- Great 90s as always

Conor- sick 95s!

Shaun- big booty ****!!!

Tahl- amazing 87 rotation per usual, those burgandys tho
nerd.gif

Jesus- concord spiris are the truth.com

Kal- dope hyperfuses

air max party!

Last edited:
:wow: 3 pair of black pattas on the same page. I'm like :pimp: but :frown: at the same time haha

And lemon I'm :frown: at that pile too because I know they're all my size. If you ever decide to do any down sizing holla kind sir

I guess while I'm at it I could've snapped a quick pic i picked these up at the outlets for 50 bucks and have been rocking them to the ground. Awesome quality for a new release super slept on imo

Don't mind the dab rig in the background lol

Last edited:
all the posts on this page :smokin
Shaun- :lol: It does look like that!
Quite the stash lemon
all these black pattas!

haha thanks FAM, that pic is actually missing 10 or so AMs too lol, need an updated 'fight night' pic lol

And exactly what Kal said, Y'all make lucky greens look like they are easy to find and ****, Bennett with the his and hers pairs 
pimp.gif

nice stuff all around :nthat:

Thanks again to future boy Rich for these and a nice supply of Tim Tams. :D

9448061405_fbc4f5e038_z.jpg

9450845090_8cb572ea00_z.jpg

All you dudes with black Pattas.... kick boulders. If the blacks werent so difficult to obtain durning release.... maybe id still have every pair. Then again, maybe not. Nice wears FAM

WHATS UP FELLAS!

Tak- Great 90s as always
Conor- sick 95s!
Shaun- big booty ****!!!
Tahl- amazing 87 rotation per usual, those burgandys tho
nerd.gif

Jesus- concord spiris are the truth.com
Kal- dope hyperfuses

air max party!

Dope shot Lemon. :nthat:

Care to share the info on where to get those shoe trees bro?

-Drew

Yea thought they were firmer than they were wore them twice with no problems and this 3rd time for about 3 hours I get home and looked down. Donezo

Back
Top Bottom