TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

Crazy A-Fuzz. Very seldom have I seen a pair of 90s breakdown / crumble. Its always the C-A paint job on the midsoles that give way, or the uppers separate from soles.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
i think the approval of Android 17 will take 2 years at least

cuz Lemon-D what contribute on a daily base still didnt got enough approvals

and he applied for membership 6 months ago or maybe even longer 

funny story about these.never really liked air maxes when i got into collecting and still dont.but back in 09 i saw these in a thrift shop for 6$ and figured what the heck.got home discovered they were kinda rare.dont really wear them but still cool.

Nice wear everyone!!!

Babysitting today and holy moly!!! Respect to all you dads period. Not even a full day and I'm beat already with my 1 year old niece!!

Babysitter shoes

great stuff from everyone!!!

those HOA's thou same fate with my HUF's :smh:

Word, RIP. :x

Ben Drury dope. I'm still looking for a DS pair in my size. Sometimes it just sucks being a big footer. :smh:

-Drew

Help me find  nike air max 1 shima shima 2003 

white/ blue

sz 10-10.5
Check Ebay, that would be your best bet. I've seen a couple pairs floating around in that size range.. Good Luck! 

happy.gif
 Hi Fam! 

JC- Dang, I feel you on those HOA's. I've had numerous pairs crumble on me. I'm sure you got a lot of wears on them! 

Lemon- Awesome TL IV's David! Love the neon bubble on those! 

Msgt16- Super crispy Drurys Dan! 

Arbys2k- Hi Arvin! Very clean HOA's and lights a page back!

Tak- Nice black Suede 90's Mike. Isn't too hot to bring out the suede? Especially black suede? lol jk

Geces23- Lovin #Datmass homie G! 

About the HOA's...NO unfortunately I only had the chance to wear them twice. Copped em from a seller on the bay they were vvvvnds wore them once to dinner then a second time to the mall. Once I got home I looked down and noticed the destruction lol. Must've been the way they were stored previously or my fat @ss needs to stop wearing old shoes :lol:

Anyways in honor of losing those figured I'd un ds another HOA for a night out with the lady. Much more confident in these holding up :wink:

Rpreme- all good in the northern valley of Cali. Low 80s bruh

HUF GoldiES today..........for realz

Pfft' I need to get my Escape IIs repainted & re-glued.|I

People mustve really went crazy with NIKEiD options. Finally after a full week, I get the "order has been started" email.

Back
Top Bottom