TEAM AM FAM SINCE 2006

21330839619_fb498138f3_z.jpg

Hi FAM! Been pretty dead in here. But shout outs to Dave and Arvin for keeping this thread alive! 

Haven't picked up any AM's in a while, but finally acquired a pair i've been searching for! And let alone brand new with everything! So stoked! Shout outs to Sir Tak for the heads up! 

Pickup: Nike Air Max 90 EX ID "James Blake" 

Last edited:
Hi FAM! Been pretty dead in here. But shout outs to Dave and Arvin for keeping this thread alive! 

Haven't picked up any AM's in a while, but finally acquired a pair i've been searching for! And let alone brand new with everything! So stoked! Shout outs to Sir Tak for the heads up! 

Pickup: Nike Air Max 90 EX ID "James Blake" 

:nthat:

nice wears Lemon!

Awesome pick-up Ralph. Those James Blake's are so fresh...wish mine looked like that.

For today

22387747961_748c0a5bc5_z.jpg

Thought you guys might enjoy these pics, never seen these anywhere else:

....Nike Evolution of Max Air Hoody. This is a very rare hoody that was only released in Europe back in 2006 as part of Nike's "Evolution of Max Air" campaign. This campaign highlighted the evolution of Nike's air units over the years featuring 4 shoes, the air max 1, air 180, air max 95 and the final step in air unit evolution (at the time) being the air 360. These shoes are known as the Evolution Pack. This hoody is an all over print of all of the different air units contained in the 4 shoes, as well as the figures from the Evolution of Max Air logo, shown in infrared on the chest. This is one of those items that you will likely never see again anywhere. I had to order these from some obscure shoe shop website in the UK back in 2006.....

Last edited:
Hello guys. Not sure when was the last time I logged in here! In fact, I don't remember the last time I rocked any maxes. Some pairs have been sold, others left in a dark drawers, and the rest... which I have taken out, have died a sad, crumbly death. I don't think I even bothered to take pics, lol.

Anyway, just wanted to swing in and say hi to everyone in here... if anyone still remembers me :smile:

Edit: just to keep this AM related, here is what looks like the last picture of an AM I took:

12413951604_dc0d6864ea_c.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys. Not sure when was the last time I logged in here! In fact, I don't remember the last time I rocked any maxes. Some pairs have been sold, others left in a dark drawers, and the rest... which I have taken out, have died a sad, crumbly death. I don't think I even bothered to take pics, lol.

Anyway, just wanted to swing in and say hi to everyone in here... if anyone still remembers me :smile:

Edit: just to keep this AM related, here is what looks like the last picture of an AM I took:

12413951604_dc0d6864ea_c.jpg

It's the shaker Won!?

Happy New Year FAM!

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Year 2016!

First snag of this year! Thanks to my other half for these! She said it was an early Birthday gift! Stoked! 

Nike Air Max Plus TXT "Tiger" 

Last edited:
Hello Team AM FAM, this is Oli aka rap and sneakz. Long time no see in here :smile:

Just took a minute to look back on the countless hours I've spent sharing and chatting in this thread. Really good people and hey... It started with a 'niche' passion back in 2006, when the avarage sneaker dude was fiending for that next Dunk SB release.

Gives me a warm feeling scrolling through these pages. Hope to see some heat from my fellow AM FAMers!!

Take care yall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom