Team blink-182, where ya'll at?

I thought you were being sarcastic. My bad homie.

But like I sai, they're both great bands. Greenday's hype machine is running at full capacity right now because their cd is about to drop. But imo,there's no comparison to blink-182. The hype around them has died down because they went on an "indefinate hiatus", but in a few monthsyou'll be seeing their fanbase blow up again.

If you want to listen to songs about breaking away from convention, pick up a Greenday cd (dookie was pretty good. american idiot was great too). But if youwant to listen to all around good music, might I suggest Buddha, Cheshire Cat, Enema of the stae, take off your pants and jacket, or Blink-182.

Just saying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lanev0

tried to look for tickets for the Mountain view show. but i see nothing.

See you there
nerd.gif

I posted this earlier this morning but this one looks like the official one. I cant wait!

Originally Posted by lanev0

tried to look for tickets for the Mountain view show. but i see nothing.

See you there
nerd.gif

I posted this earlier this morning but this one looks like the official one. I cant wait!

Blink-182 fans who are short on cash this summer will be happy to learn that amphitheater lawn tickets will be available for $20. "If you have $20, youget in. No fees or anything," - via Billboard

Blink-182 fans who are short on cash this summer will be happy to learn that amphitheater lawn tickets will be available for $20. "If you have $20, youget in. No fees or anything," - via Billboard

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

In the grand scheme of things, how relevant are they in the music world? I know of Travis Barker (but not from Blink)....are they on Green Day level?
They owned every person between the ages of 10-25 in the late 90s and early 00s. In other words before they're break up they were HUGE. God Ilove them. They made my childhood perfect. I cannot wait to see them at Jones Beach.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

In the grand scheme of things, how relevant are they in the music world? I know of Travis Barker (but not from Blink)....are they on Green Day level?
They owned every person between the ages of 10-25 in the late 90s and early 00s. In other words before they're break up they were HUGE. God Ilove them. They made my childhood perfect. I cannot wait to see them at Jones Beach.

in the Dammit video..."AT&T can suck my d%$$" LOL
anyways, seeing them playing again in those videos is awesome.
this tour coming up will be the 9th time ive seen blink. CANNOT WAIT!

Aug 22nd
pimp.gif
:

in the Dammit video..."AT&T can suck my d%$$" LOL
anyways, seeing them playing again in those videos is awesome.
this tour coming up will be the 9th time ive seen blink. CANNOT WAIT!

Aug 22nd
pimp.gif
:

Back
Top Bottom