Team blink-182, where ya'll at?

Got my tickets. Wanted to be right at the stage. Disappointed but At least I get to see Blink-182
pimp.gif

Got back from a mediocre vacation to order my Blink tickets at Jones Beach. I cannot believe it's happening
pimp.gif

I was able to get some pit tickets that are right at the stage for the blink concert in Charlotte so I'm pretty happy, I've been waiting since '98to see blink in concert. I saw Angels and Airwaves and got to meet the band but nothing will compare to seeing blink live.

Blink 182 were a huge part of my soundtrack in college. I'm talking Dude Ranch and Cheshire Cat, not Enema of the State or Take off Your Pants andJacket....

I have a feeling this tour will not be for people like me.

I have a feeling this tour will not be for people like me.
I'm starting to get that too. It seems like youre a little older than me, but Blink was a big part of my life when I was a teen. It'sweird watching their TV performances and Tom is singing like like emo AVA self.. I hope Mark can smack the *!%+ out of him before the tour starts and get himto stop that.
laugh.gif

Thanks bro, i'm pumped.

Thursday and Friday tickets
smokin.gif

Although I do feel a big slimey, I bought 2 pairs to both dates and am selling a pair for each date to cover the price of both
smh.gif

I had no choice, recession and uncertain job future had me tough.

What's Blink 182's greatest album? I use to listen to them when I was younger but completely lost touch with there music ever since. Though I stillplay Adam Song on a monthly bases.

dude ranch is the best

goin to the concert this saturday. soooo stoked
roll.gif

this will be my 9th or 10th time seeing them live
happy.gif
ive lost count
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom