Team jordan 2000s

review_jumpman-jmadness_back.jpg
CVr86JdUAAAoc6X.jpg
review_jumpman-jmadness_back.jpg
images.jpeg.jpg
1305.jpg
Jordan needs to retro some team jordan sneakers from early 2000s. Do yall think it's happening?

The cool grey colorway of thr Jordan bball Pure (the all white shoe, 2nd from the top) was arguably the most popular sneaker that year in my high school. They were very comfortable, but not great for basketball as that colorway at least had an upper that was comparable to the inside of a sneaker if they makes sense. It was very soft.

The cool grey colorway of thr Jordan bball Pure (the all white shoe, 2nd from the top) was arguably the most popular sneaker that year in my high school. They were very comfortable, but not great for basketball as that colorway at least had an upper that was comparable to the inside of a sneaker if they makes sense. It was very soft.

And the black and red pair were real popular too

Hopefully none of those come back. They need to bring back all of the late 90s pairs.

I can’t believe they brought back the Big Fund. Every color already on super clearance.

Hopefully none of those come back. They need to bring back all of the late 90s pairs.

I can’t believe they brought back the Big Fund. Every color already on super clearance.
What were 90s team Jordans?

I remember in the 9th grade(01-02), EVERYONE had the black/red Jordan pure. EVERYONE. I didn’t get them, but I thought they looked good. They also look comfy.

Is the retail name for the white and silver joints bball pure?

There are some fire Team J's..none of these are it :lol: and they actually retro'd some really solid ones in recent years... Jumpman Pro's and Quicks come to mind.

There are some fire Team J's..none of these are it :lol: and they actually retro'd some really solid ones in recent years... Jumpman Pro's and Quicks come to mind.
Not a team or bball shoe, but there was a Jordan XX trunner I’ve always regretted not buying. White shoe with a black lace cover/shroud. I never even see pictures of that shoe. But it was cool.

Back
Top Bottom