Team Jordan Helmets

now THAT is art! DAMN!
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

DOPE... kinda reminds me of the power ranger helmets...
sick tho..

Pardon my steps.

I forgot his actual name but I have had conversations with him through another motorcycle forum. He doesnt have a web page and the only way I can get in touch with him is through the forum PM or when he posts his work which I shared with everyone here.

N3Hd3LS, dont put words in my mouth. You dont know me and you sure as hell dont know what I like. I dont like the what the dunks. I can see that you trying to flame me for asking why spike lees stupid face is on a shoe must mean you like ALL the spizikes. Most people agree that spizikes are a complete abomination of design and aesthetics. Getting back to putting words in my mouth, the only person involved in putting anything in their body is you. This includes, you, some tubing and some mice. Maybe you can ask Troy lee to paint the spike lee design on those mice. GET IT? Now Piss off.

willsndvl, I posted that question yesterday and coming back to read it today, I answered my own question. I DO know about these shoes. It was a reactionary question. Actually more rhetorical. Considering you are the smartest person in human history, and everyone who asks a question has to live up to your genius standards of question asking, I guess I should have asked: Why is there discretion in the placement of the spike lee design on the air jordan IV? They put the design on the fire reds, which werent even in the movie. Why? Why not retro the white cements and put the design on those? They were in the movie. Why didnt the military IV's get the spike lee design? Can you answer these questions smartest person ever? NO. You piss off as well.

For the sake of the rider, I hope the quality of the IV helmet isn't on par with the pleather of the mars iv GR.

Surprised no one has asked if the IV helmet will crease.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Quote:
I forgot his actual name but I have had conversations with him through another motorcycle forum. He doesnt have a web page and the only way I can get in touch with him is through the forum PM or when he posts his work which I shared with everyone here.
Team Old School
"You Got to Do Time"
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N3Hd3LS, dont put words in my mouth. You dont know me and you sure as hell dont know what I like. I dont like the what the dunks. I can see that you trying to flame me for asking why spike lees stupid face is on a shoe must mean you like ALL the spizikes. Most people agree that spizikes are a complete abomination of design and aesthetics. Getting back to putting words in my mouth, the only person involved in putting anything in their body is you. This includes, you, some tubing and some mice. Maybe you can ask Troy lee to paint the spike lee design on those mice. GET IT? Now Piss off.

Aiyo! You Mad Doggie? LOL PS I dont own any Spizikes....

Quote:
For the sake of the rider, I hope the quality of the IV helmet isn't on par with the pleather of the mars iv GR.

The IV helmet is a Shoei X-Eleven model. Top of the line from the company.

Quote:
That's strange. I would have figured MJ would go with a person who is an industry giant with every facet of the team.

True but if MJ chose this guy to customize his personal helmets, he must be good.

The IV helmet and the White and Gold ones are the best because of the air brush work, those are what really show off the painters talent!!! The IV is really hot!!! To put everything in perspective on something that is round like that again really shows off the air brush and artistic skills the guy has...

The other helemts are ok but painting wise they are easy to do just 2 colors and a vinyl mask, not too much skill involved in those even though the finished product looks cool.

Nice find... thanks for sharing!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Quote:
I know its only carbon fiber but the detail on it is pretty sick. Those vents on the back :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Old School
"You Got to Do Time"

The IV's design is just :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Everything is absolutely crazy! Especially the matchin 4 and helmet.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Quote:
The replica helmets arent based on the team.

I figured they would do it like the MX riders and make a mass produced version of some of the helmets the guys wear. I worked at a bike shop when the "Showtime" McGrath helmet came out and it seemed like they were everywhere. You could get the Emig "Snorting Bull" helmet and many others...

Quote:
The replica helmets arent based on the team. Come to think of it even some great MotoGP Riders dont have their "own" helmet. Arai has Nicky, Colin, etc, Shoei has Vermeulen, the Late Norick RIP (whos MotoGP career didnt last long), AGV has Rossi of course. All these companies have sponsorships in almost every level of road racing. AMA Racers Matt Mladin has KBC, Duhammel was with Shoei (Bostrom still is) now hes with Shark .....the list goes on and on.
images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.extremesupply.com/images/arai/rx7corsair/i_rx7_haydenlaguna.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.extremesupply.com/HelmetsFF/helmetsFF.html&h=101&w=90&sz=8&hl=en&start=38&tbnid=fEwkM-0rvkAKFM:&tbnh=83&tbnw=74&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnicky%2Bhayden%2BGP%2Bhelmet%26start%3D20%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DNimages.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cyclegear.com/images/StreetHelmets/bostrome_repbur_310x310.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm%3FL1%3D1%26L2%3D%26L3%3D%26L4%3D%26item%3DHEL_02-113_G&h=310&w=310&sz=19&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=8HMLh_IsPlo2gM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=117&prev=/images%3Fq%3DVermeulen%2Breplica%2Bhelmet%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Denimages.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.newportcycleparts.com/categories/helmets/agv/images/ARC-main.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.newportcycleparts.com/categories/helmets/agv/agv_full_helmets.htm&h=175&w=182&sz=7&hl=en&start=1&tbnid=zZaLQq3V1hc8FM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=101&prev=/images%3Fq%3DRossi%2Breplica%2Bhelmet%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den
Team Old School
"You Got to Do Time"

None of the riders are wearing any of the helmets...
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Back
Top Bottom