team late night

odog24

Banned
i wanna maximize my time. 
do u guys just stay up late and wake up late or do u stay up late and wake up early?

i wanna start sleeping late but still waking up early, will my body just decide i need to balance out and start to sleep more?

i have insomnia

nerd.gif

i think the human body needs about 7-9 hours sleep....if you dont get that, you're sleep deprived...eventually you'll make up for it.....but you might be driving when this happens

odog didnt you have like 500 post just a few weeks ago ...
everyday but sundays and tuesdays i stay up late and wake up late. my body has gotten so use to it partly because i worked over nights for a few months.
the best thing to really get it rolling is to not sleep one day and pass out the next.
oh and get in school and take an 8am class.. that also contributes

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haven't been able to sleep for a few days now.. Find myself waking up for a few hours in the middle of the night[/color]

I finished the last of my bud last night but had a decent amount of resin that I've been drying all day.
Killed it around 12 and I'm still 
pimp.gif

Don't know what to do tho, I deactivated my FB a couple of days ago so I've just been on tumblr, nt, and listening to music.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haven't been able to sleep for a few days now.. Find myself waking up for a few hours in the middle of the night[/color]

this also since my car accident
30t6p3b.gif

i toss and turn now
30t6p3b.gif

305 checking in.

I sleep late because of work but if I could I'd be asleep by 10pm.

Why do you want to stay up?Btw if you don't maintain a consistent pattern that nap you decide to take one afternoon will turn into full sleep mode, lol

i have terrible sleeping habits.. i could be tired as hell, but as soon as a certain hour reaches i'm up until 3

Im up doing HWK and im not close to being done. Need to wake up at 9am for class, but im used to it cus i hardly sleep during the week.
Weekends is when i get my sleep though

I have trouble sleeping. This is around the time that I usually wake up.

I've been up since 6am yesterday morning though...

i heard kobe only sleeps like 4-5 hours but maybe thats only like playoffs or big games.

i wanna get less sleep to maximize my time but i think the way to do it is like 4-6 hours of sleep and eventually your body will get used to it.

im a heavy sleeper too so i can fall asleep easily. this semester i dont have an 8am class which has made me lazier too.

i heard someone on here once say they sleep like 2 times a day for a couple hours

i get off work at midnight and got class at 7am, i'm only tired during the day no matter how little sleep i get.  i have a hard time going to bed before 3.

Im not an insomniac but I really do have troubles sleepin at night. Im usually up late and up fairly early tho

I'm up late but I'm watching shows while I'm up. just started watching sons of anarchy

Originally Posted by MMG

i have insomnia

nerd.gif

Pretty much.

I average about 4 hours of sleep a day and most of that is during my classes.
What happened to NT late night tho?? It's fallen off so hard.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I'm still reppin'

I go to bed around 2-3am every night. Up by 8:00, in at work by 9:00.
do u feel groggy during the day??
on weekends to u sleep in?

Originally Posted by odog24

I'm still reppin'

During the day I'm alert and don't ever feel sleepy. In general I feel very energized from 8pm-2am.

Weekends the latest I sleep in is 10am and I'm usually up by 9AM. That's without an alarm clock, just my brain waking me up.

If I'm a passenger in the front seat of a car I WILL fall asleep though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

I'm still reppin'

During the day I'm alert and don't ever feel sleepy. In general I feel very energized from 8pm-2am.

Weekends the latest I sleep in is 10am and I'm usually up by 9AM.

If I'm a passenger in the front seat of a car I WILL fall asleep though
laugh.gif
so u do fall asleep randomly 
laugh.gif

i think your body can autocorrect ur sleeping habits

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

putting off chemistry reports until the night before 
30t6p3b.gif
got a geography test tomorrow 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom