====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Great find, mate! I don't know if I dig the LS or the first LG3 cw more? I'm leaning toward the LS since I have A LOT of Volt Lunars lol

O-M-G those white blue eclipse
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

anyone machine washed their Lunars? any problems with it?

I put my LG1's back into rotation and they've been feeling better than my swifts or avants.  I then went to Fleet Feet in Chico to get their opinion on my foot structure (low arches, narrow feet) and they recommended the LG2, so I bought a pair of the stealth/lime colorway as my fourth pair of lunars and will pop those into rotation once another pair gives out.  The Avants feel like they are starting to bottom out and they only have about 110 miles on them, which is frustrating, but apparently I should be exclusive to the glides anyway.

The new glides also inspired a new avatar (TIM), as you can see to the left.

Shaun: FUUUU!
mad.gif
 Your pics of those just made me regret not coppin' at the outlets when I had the chance!  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Tim: Nice AVY, Sir! Pretty creative!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Any Nike+ users in the thread? I finally upgraded to an iPhone, and I'm wondering how it is?

Why yes...  I got onto nikeplus.com back in late 2006 with a sensor taped to the laces of my Air Coos, then I got the Zoom Moires and have gone through 4 sensors so far, the last one I used with my Air Spans almost 2 years ago, and it kept telling me I was running between 10-25min/mile when I was more around 7-8, and then it finally died.  I think my gait change also helped to screw up the pacing calculations it used.  So my average pace dropped unfortunately, but I still have close to 2000 miles logged on there.  I plan on getting back on when I upgrade from my iphone 3g to the 4 within a few months, so it'd be great to not only use GPS instead of the faulty sensors, but also to have another user to challenge...  My username there is phreak, in case you sign up...

More about the site: the coach feature is nice to have for instruction and training schedules, but the challenges were always my favorite.  I think the Maps have gotten some upgrades since I used them, but you could create routes and share them.  I think a few other users have used my routes and made them their own, somehow becoming "more dedicated" according to the website, but I'll just have to take that title back once I get the app.  Overall it's a pretty fun and motivating system for your runs.

Cool. I may invest in it... I never know my pace. I just go with the flow, so this could be fun. The challenges seem dope too!

Saw this lineup of Spring 12 LG3s via Counter Kicks

nike-lunarglide-3-spring-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.png
nike-lunarglide-3-spring-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.png

The LS and OG are still the best cws, imo.

oh man, those black/orange 1, gray/blue/volt, white/gray/blue, navy/orange, blue/yellow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait for some of those to drop

and not sure about the le2, why does every pair have to have yellow on it

I like those but I don't understand....is the only color available for the lace feature that volt color? They definitely could have done better with that.

Originally Posted by s dubl

unds these today...I LOVE these shoes!
iopult.jpg

anyone know where these are still available? don't care about the price, just totally forgot to cop them.....those pictures 
sick.gif

Thought the LG 3 didn't drop till fall. Saw these at my FNL today

After running my first 5k this past weekend in my LG 2's I think these may be my next race day shoe.

Nice, Brick! That's my favorite cw in the Hazes.

J: Props. How did you do? Whoa! That's pretty early for those... I think. That cw just doesn't do it for me. I can't wait to see the Black/Volt/Reds...

I've run 15M total (with two sessions; 5M on Sat and 10M today) with the Nike+ GPS app, and I like it. I like how it keeps a record of your longest run, fastest mile, fastest 5k, 10K, etc, BUT I feel like it's missing a few things... I'm going to try the Run Keeper app, which is missing the PR stats, but it does have individual mile splits of each run...

Now that the NBA season's over (WELL DESERVED CHAMPIONSHIP for DALLAS. I just wanted LBJ to get his first ring
frown.gif
), I'll be training for my half marathon on a full marathon program 
devil.gif

Some upcoming Eclipse1 cws via zzazin...
MENS
getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

WOMENS 
getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

Ray - Did ok for not training and deciding day of I would take the stroller from the wife and push my 3 month old the whole race. Finished in 29:31 but I got the runners high and now my whole thought process is to improve! Signing up for them left and right now. I always like the black Lunarlon look so I may have to grab those, wish they were ALL black

lol Neuclipses
laugh.gif

Some of those new eclipse colorways are pretty nice...Im not even mad they're whoring that shoe out! One of my favs at the moment.

These came in the other day for the wife
5fnt4j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom