====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

wow, tried on the lg3 today, and i definitely need a pair. glad they didnt have the black/neon cw at the store, i can shop around for them a little. anyone know where to get under retail?

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

runningwarehouse firspringd 15% off may still work, not sure

order placed. thanks for the heads up man last time i checked they didnt have the lg3 up

Sports Authority is having an F&F promo of 25%  from 7/13-7/19, and THEY HAVE the LG3s. Most importantly, they're valid for the offer! My local SA had the Anthracite / Volt / Red. $75 + tax is not bad at all! Good luck!

http://img.ed4.net/tsa/images/General_Postings/071311_social-F&F_coupons.pdf

BIG up to my homie, Conrad, for the info!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

What's up Team Lunar! I've been lurking this thread since my boy Raymond started it. I was looking for some new running shoes and Ray put me onto the Lunar line. I started running with my London LunarGlide 1's last year and have since moved onto my Black/White LunarEclipse's.  Here's my Lunar lineup, thus far:

LUNARGLIDE:

LUNARSWIFT:

LUNARECLIPSE:

Conrad: ILLY collection, Bro! Thanks for the info again! Also, I think something's missing in your sig!
wink.gif

Ron: It works, doesn't it? lol

So after discovering this thread and then reading pages 1-35, this noob has a few Q's:

1. What is NDC? I see it mentioned here and then.
2. Nikefind? Looks very convenient when buying from other outlets, but what exactly do you say or should you know before pulling it outta the hat while on the phone? haha

Thanks fellas!
smokin.gif

Quick question. Looking to get the Lunarglide+ 3... I usually wear a size 9 in Jordans and Dunks, and 9.5 in Air Max in general. I have the 2s in 9 but the Flywire and toe made it uncomfortable at times so I think a 9.5 would've fit much better? What size should I get in these? I tried to get them at the mall but only size 10 and up so I'ma have to catalog order or do it online. I have a wider foot from what I hear?!?! Haha. If that helps, thanks

is the lunar technology good for everyday wear ? would be just used for walking only. or should i still tell them to go the new balance route ?

Good day for me got got these two lg3 for $100!!! And got a pair of lunar eclipses for $80

Back
Top Bottom