====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Where are the pics of the Fly 2's??

Flint - your getting your CHI LG 2's and I havent even seen a picture of what the series is going to look like!

Where are the pics of the Fly 2's??

Flint - your getting your CHI LG 2's and I havent even seen a picture of what the series is going to look like!

ba6353b5e6e7c4c13ca73af684761ba46c23829.jpg

LFLY 2

61525d1e4ccc631d3278b485f8d528ba8b078de.jpg

LunarElite 2

Those Elite 2's will be mine for sure! I may even pay retail for them
laugh.gif

Ray - Thanks again! I mos def like the city series on the LG 1's much better. Those are cool though. I think some of the other colorways may work better than the PEK's. RIO's please!!

Maybe NWT can cop them and make me want them like every other pair he grabs
laugh.gif

They never drop any obsidian (Navy) colorways!

Those Elite 2's will be mine for sure! I may even pay retail for them
laugh.gif

Ray - Thanks again! I mos def like the city series on the LG 1's much better. Those are cool though. I think some of the other colorways may work better than the PEK's. RIO's please!!

Maybe NWT can cop them and make me want them like every other pair he grabs
laugh.gif

They never drop any obsidian (Navy) colorways!

^ really? i think those elite 2's are ugly. by far the worst lunar shoe that's come out. IMO.

^ really? i think those elite 2's are ugly. by far the worst lunar shoe that's come out. IMO.

[h1]Nike Lunar Macleay Trail – Dark Army/Wineberry-Black[/h1]
Nike_Lunar_Mcleay1-570x429.jpg

Recently we have seen Nike use their new lunar foam technology on a wide variety of shoes, the latest being the brand new Nike Lunar Macleay Trail. The brand new silloutte is an addition to Nikes ACG line which is intended to live up to strenueous wear under ‘all conditions’. A perfect fit if you are looking for a new pair of outdoor boots to confront the upcoming seasons while sporting the latest in footwear technology. The new Nike Lunar Macleay Trail mid cut boots are available now as a limited release on rakuten with a black upper and dark army and wineberry accents.

Style: 415342-300
Color: Dark Army/Wineberry-Black

Nike_Lunar_Mcleay2-570x427.jpg

Nike_Lunar_Mcleay3-570x427.jpg

[h1]Nike Lunar Macleay Trail – Dark Army/Wineberry-Black[/h1]
Nike_Lunar_Mcleay1-570x429.jpg

Recently we have seen Nike use their new lunar foam technology on a wide variety of shoes, the latest being the brand new Nike Lunar Macleay Trail. The brand new silloutte is an addition to Nikes ACG line which is intended to live up to strenueous wear under ‘all conditions’. A perfect fit if you are looking for a new pair of outdoor boots to confront the upcoming seasons while sporting the latest in footwear technology. The new Nike Lunar Macleay Trail mid cut boots are available now as a limited release on rakuten with a black upper and dark army and wineberry accents.

Style: 415342-300
Color: Dark Army/Wineberry-Black

Nike_Lunar_Mcleay2-570x427.jpg

Nike_Lunar_Mcleay3-570x427.jpg

Always checking in here to see whats new, I read a small article about these shoes winning a best debut runners award from some running magazine.... good stuff

Couple pairs on clearance, I don't know what I'm waiting for

Illy- Sup fam, I never heard back from you

Always checking in here to see whats new, I read a small article about these shoes winning a best debut runners award from some running magazine.... good stuff

Couple pairs on clearance, I don't know what I'm waiting for

Illy- Sup fam, I never heard back from you

[h2]Nike ACG Lunar Macleay[/h2]
nike-acg-lunar-macleay-0.jpg

One of Nike’s new models for this year, the ACG Lunar Macleay is about to release in a handful of block colorways. The mid-cut runner boasts a progressive design with matching materials. Created using Goretex, 3M rope laces and LunarLon cushioned soles, the shoes feature an array of nice details including D-ring hiking eyelets and even a satin tongue pull. Thanks to the lightweight sole these are hikers that should feel comfortable, even just walking around town. Keep an eye out for an earthy moss and pink Tier Zero releases coming soon.

nike-acg-lunar-macleay-1.jpg

nike-acg-lunar-macleay-2.jpg

nike-acg-lunar-macleay-3.jpg

[h2]Nike ACG Lunar Macleay[/h2]
nike-acg-lunar-macleay-0.jpg

One of Nike’s new models for this year, the ACG Lunar Macleay is about to release in a handful of block colorways. The mid-cut runner boasts a progressive design with matching materials. Created using Goretex, 3M rope laces and LunarLon cushioned soles, the shoes feature an array of nice details including D-ring hiking eyelets and even a satin tongue pull. Thanks to the lightweight sole these are hikers that should feel comfortable, even just walking around town. Keep an eye out for an earthy moss and pink Tier Zero releases coming soon.

nike-acg-lunar-macleay-1.jpg

nike-acg-lunar-macleay-2.jpg

nike-acg-lunar-macleay-3.jpg

Ron: Nice find! I'm diggin' the Red / Olive cw from a while back...

Kal: Sup Sir! You've got PM haha

Ron: Nice find! I'm diggin' the Red / Olive cw from a while back...

Kal: Sup Sir! You've got PM haha

^^^
I like that pair too but it seems like an asia release only.  RMKstore had them up yesterday but most pairs are sold out..

If anyone is looking for a fall/winter boot...i suggest you try on the nike lunarpath.
I tried them on yesterday and they're very light weight and comfortable.

They will be my next boot pick up in the next week or 2.

new colorway for 2011...

407571-401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom