====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Raf: Thanks for that pic of the upcoming Lunars! I can't wait to see more cws of each.

Mike: DOPE!

Decepticon: HAHAHA!

BIG BIG UPS to the homie, KAL! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT, BRO! I will be back soon! hahaha

LunarGlide 1
2m5l07s.jpg

And last, but definitely not least, the BEST NIKE RELEASE OF 2010 (retro or new), imho, the LunarEclipse. I felt these needed two sets of pics!
k3adzq.jpg

24n0c3k.jpg

-edit-
Mini-Review...
Fit/Perfomance Materials:
- They fit TRUE SIZE.
- The heel clip really hugs / secures your ankles.
- Their insole is ÜBER MUSHY towards the mid of the foot-to-front of toes and FIRM/supportive in the heel area
- Their diamond mesh is SOFT and breathable
Aesthetics:
- Their sole has translucent hits around the perimeter toward the front half of the shoe
- They have a "chrome" swoosh at each side of the heel clip and a strip of 3M in the heel area  

Raf: Thanks for that pic of the upcoming Lunars! I can't wait to see more cws of each.

Mike: DOPE!

Decepticon: HAHAHA!

BIG BIG UPS to the homie, KAL! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT, BRO! I will be back soon! hahaha

LunarGlide 1
2m5l07s.jpg

And last, but definitely not least, the BEST NIKE RELEASE OF 2010 (retro or new), imho, the LunarEclipse. I felt these needed two sets of pics!
k3adzq.jpg

24n0c3k.jpg

-edit-
Mini-Review...
Fit/Perfomance Materials:
- They fit TRUE SIZE.
- The heel clip really hugs / secures your ankles.
- Their insole is ÜBER MUSHY towards the mid of the foot-to-front of toes and FIRM/supportive in the heel area
- Their diamond mesh is SOFT and breathable
Aesthetics:
- Their sole has translucent hits around the perimeter toward the front half of the shoe
- They have a "chrome" swoosh at each side of the heel clip and a strip of 3M in the heel area  

No problem Fam^^^ You know I got you.. ENJOY!!!! damn those pics look good... everytime your packages come I get more and more tempted to get myself pairs (sighs)

No problem Fam^^^ You know I got you.. ENJOY!!!! damn those pics look good... everytime your packages come I get more and more tempted to get myself pairs (sighs)

MOST DEFINITELY, bro! They're too nice to get all beaten up for actual running / training! Personally, I was straight geekin' when they were delivered!
roll.gif

And on a side note.. your 09s may get jealous if you bring the Eclipses home! They're possible home wreckers
roll.gif

J: Hit up RL, bro!
wink.gif

MOST DEFINITELY, bro! They're too nice to get all beaten up for actual running / training! Personally, I was straight geekin' when they were delivered!
roll.gif

And on a side note.. your 09s may get jealous if you bring the Eclipses home! They're possible home wreckers
roll.gif

J: Hit up RL, bro!
wink.gif

Ray- Nice pick up. i agree with you, LunarEclipse is the best Nike release of 2010

Kalvin- About to send you a PM. Don't go! Stay and join the Lunar Fever.
It's impossible to resit!

Will have about 6~9 Lunar  pick ups to post very soon. Some from TCA and some from TSA! LOL!!!
PS: APB for LunarGlide 1 Marathon Series. Hawaii and Berlin sizes 10.5/11. 

Ray- Nice pick up. i agree with you, LunarEclipse is the best Nike release of 2010

Kalvin- About to send you a PM. Don't go! Stay and join the Lunar Fever.
It's impossible to resit!

Will have about 6~9 Lunar  pick ups to post very soon. Some from TCA and some from TSA! LOL!!!
PS: APB for LunarGlide 1 Marathon Series. Hawaii and Berlin sizes 10.5/11. 

nice on those eclipses Ray. I'm gonna pull the trigger as soon as I can find a good deal on those

nice on those eclipses Ray. I'm gonna pull the trigger as soon as I can find a good deal on those

i think i'm going to pull the trigger on those eclipses now. too sick.

i think i'm going to pull the trigger on those eclipses now. too sick.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

STYLE # / COLOR #    408582-008
Anthracite/Reflective Silver-Black-Lemon Twist
Available now at NDC
ill be at my local nike store saturday then

copped

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

STYLE # / COLOR #    408582-008
Anthracite/Reflective Silver-Black-Lemon Twist
Available now at NDC
ill be at my local nike store saturday then

copped

Thanks for kind words, y'all!

For myself again... Training Day 35 - LunarFly to log 12M and catch the first four innings of the World Series.
happy.gif
GO SFG! It was MAD CROWDED! I loved the whole atmosphere!
2aj5ax3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom