====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Ron- I got them from a private seller. Men's size 10.5
Never Wear Them- Photos are from a trusted source. The soles on every Eclipse are translucent.
They say Lunarlite or nothing at all because they are samples.
I posted a while back all the new CW's for the Eclipse and was questioned by a few people. Well, so far they are being released as scheduled.
Here's a few more.

White/Neutral Grey/Black White
408582-110 Releases 2/1/2011

Black/Silver/Volt
408582-071 Releases 1/1/2011

thought i'd contribute... picked these up a little while ago just to lounge around in
miss my OGs, but the 2s feel the same just a bit snugger because of the upper

2dqmw07.jpg

thought i'd contribute... picked these up a little while ago just to lounge around in
miss my OGs, but the 2s feel the same just a bit snugger because of the upper

2dqmw07.jpg

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

^^Thank you for the info on the Lunar Eclipse.
For anyone still looking for the PEK, Nike Factory in Delaware has a FSR of them.
$79
302-226-2950
Will be posting photos and opinions on the Lunar Elite Mid tomorrow.
Have a good day! 
Here you go, probably long gone by now, but its worth a try
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big Shout out to Decepticon0 for the help....Was able to snatch a pair [/color]
pimp.gif

5age34.jpg

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

^^Thank you for the info on the Lunar Eclipse.
For anyone still looking for the PEK, Nike Factory in Delaware has a FSR of them.
$79
302-226-2950
Will be posting photos and opinions on the Lunar Elite Mid tomorrow.
Have a good day! 
Here you go, probably long gone by now, but its worth a try
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big Shout out to Decepticon0 for the help....Was able to snatch a pair [/color]
pimp.gif

5age34.jpg

Haven't seen these posted, if so, I apologize. Women's Colorway of the upcoming Lunar Haze.

nike-lunar-haze-plat-anth-bl-01.jpg

nike-lunar-haze-plat-anth-bl-08.jpg

nike-lunar-haze-plat-anth-bl-07.jpg

Not feeling this colorway at all, but this shoe in the right colorway could be dope. Swoosh's on back are sick to me. Combo of lunar and fuse could work for me.
Lunar technology has been the focus of Nike Running since it was introduced in mid-2009, and as the material itself evolves, so will the designs. Some of the first Lunar designs featured simple materials, like mesh with seamless uppers and Flywire, but the Nike Lunar Haze+, presumed to be an upcoming release, features the weightless and mega-breathable Fuse upper with a chromed-out Swoosh like that on the Nike Lunar Eclipse with a shape similar to that of the Nike Zoom Huarache TR Mid or Nike Zoom Kobe III. LunarLon midsole plus Fuse upper equals lightweight and breathable, the two benchmarks of Nike Running, and the upcoming Nike Lunar Haze+ should be a popular selection once it releases. This colorway of Pure Platinum, Vibrant Blue, Anthracite, and White is a women’s colorway so stick with Sneakers News for more release updates and information regarding this upcoming Lunar shoe, and check out the auction by dballaholic on eBay
http://sneakernews.com/2010/11/03/nike-lunar-haze-pure-platinum-vibrant-blue-anthracite/http://sneakernews.com/2010/11/03/nike-lunar-haze-pure-platinum-vibrant-blue-anthracite/

Haven't seen these posted, if so, I apologize. Women's Colorway of the upcoming Lunar Haze.

nike-lunar-haze-plat-anth-bl-01.jpg

nike-lunar-haze-plat-anth-bl-08.jpg

nike-lunar-haze-plat-anth-bl-07.jpg

Not feeling this colorway at all, but this shoe in the right colorway could be dope. Swoosh's on back are sick to me. Combo of lunar and fuse could work for me.
Lunar technology has been the focus of Nike Running since it was introduced in mid-2009, and as the material itself evolves, so will the designs. Some of the first Lunar designs featured simple materials, like mesh with seamless uppers and Flywire, but the Nike Lunar Haze+, presumed to be an upcoming release, features the weightless and mega-breathable Fuse upper with a chromed-out Swoosh like that on the Nike Lunar Eclipse with a shape similar to that of the Nike Zoom Huarache TR Mid or Nike Zoom Kobe III. LunarLon midsole plus Fuse upper equals lightweight and breathable, the two benchmarks of Nike Running, and the upcoming Nike Lunar Haze+ should be a popular selection once it releases. This colorway of Pure Platinum, Vibrant Blue, Anthracite, and White is a women’s colorway so stick with Sneakers News for more release updates and information regarding this upcoming Lunar shoe, and check out the auction by dballaholic on eBay
http://sneakernews.com/2010/11/03/nike-lunar-haze-pure-platinum-vibrant-blue-anthracite/http://sneakernews.com/2010/11/03/nike-lunar-haze-pure-platinum-vibrant-blue-anthracite/

damn...

how many actual styles of LUNARS are there????

i thought i was just gonna be spendin money on lunar eclipse but sheesh.....

damn...

LUNAR Nation is alive and well. Its a good setup for shoes. They look good. They feel good. I love em allll.

LUNAR Nation is alive and well. Its a good setup for shoes. They look good. They feel good. I love em allll.

Love Lunars but the Jordan holiday releases are about to hit my checkbook hard. Hopefully I can still squeeze in some Lunars
laugh.gif

Love Lunars but the Jordan holiday releases are about to hit my checkbook hard. Hopefully I can still squeeze in some Lunars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

damn...

laugh.gif

Its all Illy's fault

Originally Posted by Al Audi

damn...

laugh.gif

Its all Illy's fault

Fabio: Dang another one?! ILLY!

JD: Pek-Peks... DOPE! I want a pair pretty bad

Audi: LOL! Check out the first page

Kal: Yikes!
laugh.gif

J: I think I'm going to slow down with the Lunars... unless my new Top 3 are available for acquisition 
laugh.gif

For myself... Training Day 37 - LunarTrainer to log an easy 5M
2vmxcw8.jpg

Fabio: Dang another one?! ILLY!

JD: Pek-Peks... DOPE! I want a pair pretty bad

Audi: LOL! Check out the first page

Kal: Yikes!
laugh.gif

J: I think I'm going to slow down with the Lunars... unless my new Top 3 are available for acquisition 
laugh.gif

For myself... Training Day 37 - LunarTrainer to log an easy 5M
2vmxcw8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom