====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

My brother sent me a pic of my PEK PEK Lunarglide+ 2's that came in. I hate that they only ship to your billing address. 
Still waiting on a su-su cw though 
laugh.gif

5337980310_66c493654b_z.jpg

How much and where son??

Thats what I wanna know
pimp.gif

ILLustRAYt- thx you sir
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pimp.gif
 and free run's

Maaan I've never even tried Frees. I feel like after wearing Lunars I'd be disappointed. My wife likes em, but says they aren't as comfy as lunars.

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

hey guys, i think decepticon0 got it from the outlet store posted a page back. hope this helps.
Yup, all the info on what lunars they have are at the top post of page 63. Here's the number to that outlet 619-428-8849

Originally Posted by s dubl

bdis1986 wrote:
pimp.gif
 and free run's

Maaan I've never even tried Frees. I feel like after wearing Lunars I'd be disappointed. My wife likes em, but says they aren't as comfy as lunars

yea it would be my first time to.. but after putting my feet in Glides I don't think nothing is as comfortable anymore
frown.gif

laugh.gif

bdis1986 wrote:
pimp.gif
 and free run's

Maaan I've never even tried Frees. I feel like after wearing Lunars I'd be disappointed. My wife likes em, but says they aren't as comfy as lunars

yea it would be my first time to.. but after putting my feet in Glides I don't think nothing is as comfortable anymore
frown.gif

laugh.gif

you need to try eclipses
wink.gif

free's can't compare to lunars but they are still really comfy in they're own right...i love my v4's 
smokin.gif

pulled the trigger on some macleays, bout to go see if mercer has any of the other cw's on sale yet
nerd.gif

edit
Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

just saw this c/w of lunarflows on sneaker news: http://sneakernews.com/20...army-green-orange-blaze/ any thoughts? does anyone own a pair? the forefoot looks crazy long
i like
smokin.gif
....i'm sure these are going to be way more comfortable than the 90 currents

Hey everyone, thx for the positive comments about my new pick up. they are a wmns c/w (i love how lunars actually give me a reason to go the wmns section for sneakers now usually nike does us dirty). i grabbed them from RW but they appear to be all gone now.

just saw this c/w of lunarflows on sneaker news: http://sneakernews.com/20...army-green-orange-blaze/ any thoughts? does anyone own a pair? the forefoot looks crazy long

oh and btw neighbor (Ray) the OG LG1s have seen their fair share of GG park mud and baker beach sand...beat w/ love lol
and you guys need to stop re-posting that pek pek pic. ive called san ysidro and hung up like three times already 
laugh.gif
 i dunno how much longer i can hold out

Hey everyone, thx for the positive comments about my new pick up. they are a wmns c/w (i love how lunars actually give me a reason to go the wmns section for sneakers now usually nike does us dirty). i grabbed them from RW but they appear to be all gone now.

my wife really likes that about lunars as well/

those lunarflows look good to me, cant wait to see more colors.

bdis1986 wrote:
pimp.gif
 and free run's

frown.gif

laugh.gif

you need to try eclipses
wink.gif

will do ..

norcalball- those lunarflows looks nice would love to see a black royal blue colorway in them
pimp.gif

someone on sneaker-news called them the Michelangelo's 
laugh.gif

bdis1986 wrote:
pimp.gif
 and free run's

frown.gif

laugh.gif

you need to try eclipses
wink.gif

This.

In fact, I just got my second pair delivered today after trading one of my LTs. I'll probably run in these
happy.gif

7263hk.jpg

And speaking of Free Runs... they're DOPE as well. I've run in both Frees and Lunars, and they both provide different rides. The Frees are just as light as Lunars, but lack the support / cushioning supplied by most of them. The thing that stands out for me is their flexibility. Whether it's chillin' or runnin', my Free Runs get a lot of PT!

Oh and these were delivered as well
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

34e2e5w.jpg

-edit-
Free Run 2s will also be on NikeiD soon. I'm hoping for colored midsoles
nerd.gif

NCBG: Yes, Ma'am that's LOVE!

%#*+@$!!!! That's what I call a good delivery! dope shots too

pimp.gif
 I really like those live strong free's ..and if ILL and sdub is backing up the eclipse ..I am now on the hunt

(I should be getting the team uni in pretty soon myself) 

Thanks, Ma'am! What you did there... I think I see it lol

BD & Justin: Thanks, Sirs!

dope Kevin...still need to get that cw as well 
smokin.gif

just in thank to my pacific northwest friend scouring the racks endlessly
smokin.gif

5347088843_43b337ce51_b.jpg

5347699320_de785b4cab_b.jpg

not sure if y'all saw this over here....

Picked up some Orange Swift Breathe's today. Diggin em so far.

The Livestrong Elite2 looks AMAZING! I might pick those up this weekend.

DOPE Glides, Sirs!

Justin: V pick thoseup for you? 
nerd.gif

Excuse the phone pics...
embarassed.gif

Recovery Day 5 - LunarEclipse (UNDS) to log 5M.
wjuig.jpg

Mini-review...
Other than being the best-looking Lunar thus far, they also provide the best Lunar cushioning and support, which puts them on the "heavy" side of the Lunar weight scale. They may not be the best shoe for fast runs or for my overall running needs, but they sure are super-comfy and are probably suited for long slow runs. I think the LunarTrainer spoiled my feet
laugh.gif
:.

I need to stop messing around and get some eclipses. Does anybody have an idea why these aren't readily available through retailers?

Back
Top Bottom