====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

It's nice to see Lunar tech branching out to different sports!

More Eclipse2 media via FNL Nike Track Club...
http://niketrackclub.fini...lunareclipse/?icid=12093

nike-lunareclipse.jpg

Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators, the Nike LunarEclipse+ 2 delivers premium cushioning and comfort while maintaining a stable ride.

Fit
Adaptive Fit technology offers runners a personalized fit, with soft fingers that wrap around the midfoot that move with the foot during running for a snug, glove-like fit. The floating heel support clip fits snugly around the heel to help prevent it from rolling for better stability throughout each stride.

Cushioning
The LunarEclipse delivers maximum cushioning where runners need it most: beneath the ball of the foot. The firmer carrier foam of the Lunarlon cushioning system is cut away under the forefoot, boosting the thickness of softer foam for a soft landing, reduced weight and enhanced flexibility.

Support
The Dynamic Support system in the midsole offers on-demand support throughout your run, whatever your gait type. The wedge shape of the foam helps limit excessive pronation without the stiffness and weight of a medial post. And the floating heel clip wraps around and under the heel to reduce excessive rolling inward or outward, helping to correct both overpronation and underpronation.

Jimmy: Happy Belated, bro! Eclipses look DOPE!

DN: Same here, bro.
frown.gif
 I donated two of my previous pairs, now, I only have three left... They need to put them back on iD or even retro them!    

LG3 or FLY3? Can somebody school me. I want something for the gym and perhaps to run a quick mile in. But mostly the gym. Thanks in advance.

^Depends on what you're looking for. If you want a more cushioned sneaker, opt for the LG3s. On the other hand, if you're looking for a lighter shoe for tempo runs, opt for the Fly3.

Saw the Eclipse2s in person today... I like them, but not as much as I loved the OGs.

iPhone pics...
a5dwmv.jpg

1giv04.jpg

rumwso.jpg

167l7hz.jpg

24llrh4.jpg

apg3mr.jpg

After seeing them in the flesh, I'll most likely get the Dark Grey cw sometime down the road. They really remind me of the CG Bron 8s with the exception of Volt. I think it's the only cw that flows well with the Volt midfoot strap(s).

Also saw this LG3
o7rh3q.jpg

Thanks, Sir!

Thought this was pretty interesting. They should've done it with a Free Run 2 or 3 though...

nike-lunareclipse-2-dynamic-fit-system-00-570x407.jpg

Jan 23 = Lunar New Year!
nerd.gif

Do any of you know where these two would be available? I believe they are lunarswift. checked ebay/google but couldnt find much..

4881542870_4e5cc71f52_z.jpg

4300934978_b5e1b45c4a.jpg

and the name of these? I know they are livestrong but couldnt find the model..

finally broke in my LG3s too. they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Black/Volt Swifts were @ FNLs about 2 years ago, and the Grey/Black/Red Swifts were @ FTLs around the same time. However, your best bet is eBay.

IIRC, that LS pair is the LunarEveryday...

cs: Check your PM.

Impulse cop (
embarassed.gif
), but they'll be going back because of the VOLT DF strap/post (
mad.gif
). The Volt stands out too much, and it really bothers me. If they blended in with the color of the tongue (i.e. Black), I'd keep them. Plus, I still have still two OG Eclipses!
grin.gif

35clop4.png

Comparison Shots
m7dlg.png

282e4wo.png

29cqg6f.png

Brief Review:
- Fit: True to Size
- 2s are narrower than the 1s
- Midfoot fit more locked down with the 2s
- Heel felt more loose than the 1s
- Same FitSole 4 insole (cushy in the forefoot/supportive toward the heel)
- DF strap/post makes direct contact with your feet (feels a bit foamy)
- Seem to be slightly lighter than the 1s

Aesthetics:
-Same midsole/outsole (no translucent hits on the 2s)
- Reflective Swooshes
- Predominantly Diamond Mesh on Upper
- Traditional Mesh on the Tongue
- VOLT Midfoot Straps are a site for sore eyes! (
mad.gif

How I rank them WITHOUT QUESTION. 
yc4cw.png

The 2s are NOT worth it (retail at least), IMO. If they launch some nicer cws that do not have a VOLT DF midpost, I'll reconsider, but, as of now, I'll gladly stick with my OGs. In fact, I'm looking to triple up on them, and/or search for a few other cws... 

Bonus: Similar CWs
30tntit.png

That's really DOPE! I never thought that Lunar tech would branch out to the high end fashion!
pimp.gif
 Is that LunarTrainer tooling I see as well?! 
nerd.gif

BIG UP to frazier10 for the info!

For those wanting the LunarEclipse+ - Stealth / Volt cw on the LOW, call the Seattle Outlet @ 360-716-3120 to get them for ~$50 shipped (already including the MLK 20% promotion)!

Reference Pic courtesy of Mayhem
pimp.gif

5322322689_c00cf90e55_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom