====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

^Join the Durantulas!
wink.gif

CHALLENGERS will select their TEAM according to their birthDAY# within their respective MONTH. Let's GO!

For example:

If I were born on June 2, I would be a Golden Lion. (GOLDEN LIONS: 1-10)

If I were born on January 16, I'd be a Black Mamba. (BLACK MAMBAS: 11-20)

If I were born on August 25, I'd be a Durantula. (DURANTULAS: 21-31)

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Join the Durantulas!
wink.gif

CHALLENGERS will select their TEAM according to their birthDAY# within their respective MONTH. Let's GO!
For example:

If I were born on June 2, I would be a Golden Lion. (GOLDEN LIONS: 1-10)

If I were born on January 16, I'd be a Black Mamba. (BLACK MAMBAS: 11-20)

If I were born on August 25, I'd be a Durantula. (DURANTULAS: 21-31)

my birthday is June 19 so i'd be a black mamba ?

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Those LunarGrand  are a must, what stores can we expect them to be sold at?

I'm very curious as well.  A couple of sites (highsnobiety, kicksonfire) are saying they will be an in store special release at the SoHo Cole Haan but other sites are saying they'll be available on colehaan.com...

More info via complex

When Nike bought Chicago shoemaker Cole Haan in 1988, the sneaker giant made its foray into the formal footwear market. It also created an opportunity for dress shoes to try on some of the latest sneaker tech.
Since 2000, Cole Haan has been incorporating Nike Air innovations into classy silhouettes like loafers, brogues, boat shoes, and boots. This latest offering is by far their best combined effort—a wingtip that utilizes Nike’s Lunarlon technology. Invented by Nike’s running experts, the lightweight cushioning system has been celebrated for its performance and design.

Paired up with classic suede uppers, the bright, ridged soles take on a whole new life. Think of them as a small step for Cole Haan, and a giant leap for the shoe game.

The Cole Haan LunarGrand Wingtip will retail for $248, available on 2/10 at colehaan.com 

colehaanlead.jpg

G_Shoes4.jpg

Woah @ this Black/Khaki cw

G_Shoes5.jpg

g_shoes2.jpg

g_shoes1.jpg

g_shoes3.jpg

LunarVenture's that I picked up from the Ontario Mills. Just needed some new everydays... $45, I'm not complaining. LOL

qnprab.jpg

Can't seem to make up my mind between these two colorways... BTW does anyone know how these run in size?

G_Shoes5.jpg

or

G_Shoes4.jpg

Still wish I could score these in a 12.5. Figures the one pair I buy on NDC had to be defective SMH if anyone knows where I can find a 12.5 Inbox me 

Quick question. The Lunar Rejuven8. Was the release small? and how do they fit. I'm a 10.5 in the LG2's Thanks

Originally Posted by mheftman

Couple pics from the SneakerFreaker release party last night at Cole Haan SoHo. .

Im pretty sure you can buy over the phone if you call the SoHo store.

Lunar + leather sock & lining = comfort

They fit 1 whole size big compared to Nike's.

These first 5 color ways are all suede (more materials coming....)

If you aren't into wingtips, but like this concept just wait and see ..........
I love the LT-looking midsole on the Grands, but, for me to dish out $250, I want EVERYTHING (or mostly lol) to be the way I want. I'm hoping for some leather and Black/Black or Dark Brown/Tan cws. 

If the Black/Tan or Navy cws hit NRs, I'll be purchasing for sure though.
laugh.gif

I'll probably end up getting a navy pair and a grey pair, but I'll have to see them in person first.
I called my local Cole Haan today and they said they would be receiving them in late March. Ah well, just in time for Spring I guess.

Originally Posted by jeppprox

^^whats the name of that silver/black gold swoosh pair?

Nike Lunar Vapor Trainer. This colorway was apart of the ELITE51 pack Nike made for Superbowl Sunday. One of the better colorways of the Vapor Trainers imo.

^Both are lightweight and comfortable. If you want something plush and cushioned, Lunars would generally be the choice. If you want something that feels like "there's almost nothing on your foot", opt for the Frees.

Vapor Trainers look GREAT!

Back
Top Bottom