====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Ray - You know it! $40 at Finishline after a rewards!

Koopa - I was asking a few pages back what the lace tips translated to, thanks! That's awesome!

Koopa: The Woods are on NDC. And ILLY Beijing LGs! I respect your opinion, BUT nothing tops the Electric Greens haha, imo. The Peks are definitely top 3 though haha. How much were they btw?

J: I knew it! haha Speaking of FNL, the Charcoal / Volt Swifts and LiveStrong Fly's were marked down.

Koopa: The Woods are on NDC. And ILLY Beijing LGs! I respect your opinion, BUT nothing tops the Electric Greens haha, imo. The Peks are definitely top 3 though haha. How much were they btw?

J: I knew it! haha Speaking of FNL, the Charcoal / Volt Swifts and LiveStrong Fly's were marked down.

Ray-X-men lunars where can i get those look awesome and im about to go buy some Rejuven8's at finishline on sale for 79.99
1st running shoe
im 6'3 230pds is this a good look or no need something i can relay on

Ray-X-men lunars where can i get those look awesome and im about to go buy some Rejuven8's at finishline on sale for 79.99
1st running shoe
im 6'3 230pds is this a good look or no need something i can relay on

SJ: Thanks! They're actually customs. I painted the swooshes black and the lace loops red. I purchased the base shoe from Finishline. They're on sale for $60.
If I were you I'd pass on the Rejuven8s, as they're more of a "relaxation" shoe. I'd opt for either the Glide or the Swift.

SJ: Thanks! They're actually customs. I painted the swooshes black and the lace loops red. I purchased the base shoe from Finishline. They're on sale for $60.
If I were you I'd pass on the Rejuven8s, as they're more of a "relaxation" shoe. I'd opt for either the Glide or the Swift.

ok im go get my first pair
happy.gif

Ray- Since your a pretty efficent runner it seems from all your logs i have noticed over past few months
what would you say the best way to get a set rhythm is
like how many miles should i start with and etc.

Ray- Since your a pretty efficent runner it seems from all your logs i have noticed over past few months
what would you say the best way to get a set rhythm is
like how many miles should i start with and etc.

It depends on your fitness level and whether you're training for a race or for health. When I first started running to get lose weight / get healthy, I ran about 7-10M per week.

It depends on your fitness level and whether you're training for a race or for health. When I first started running to get lose weight / get healthy, I ran about 7-10M per week.

OK my reason is for health i go to the gym constantly but working out only does so much i have noticed
im trying to take it to the next level to get my cardio up so i can start to get more definition from my work out routine
im about to go log 3 miles right now ill let you know how it all goes
eventually i want to start entering marathons i always wanted see how i would do in one of those

OK my reason is for health i go to the gym constantly but working out only does so much i have noticed
im trying to take it to the next level to get my cardio up so i can start to get more definition from my work out routine
im about to go log 3 miles right now ill let you know how it all goes
eventually i want to start entering marathons i always wanted see how i would do in one of those

Back
Top Bottom