Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

Rick2345 wrote:

VENOM checking in almost to 200 !
Hello im a loser and have no life
Hello i also have no life and havent even graduated high school

Really fixed venom style
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Rick2345 wrote:

Hello I'm the real Deadpool
Hello I'm about to graduate High School with an Academic Honors Diploma with a 4.0 GPA and an All American Football player status.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Hello I'm on
154umip.gif

By the way, you want an UNDEFEATED tattoo like mine?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rick2345 wrote:

Hello I'm the wannabe version Deadpool
Hello I'm about to graduate High School with an Academic Honors Diploma with a 4.0 GPA and an All American Football player status and i say this on here so people on the internet think im cool but my voice hasnt even cracked cause im 15 i hope it does some day
Hello I'm on team marvel where rafool wishes he could be
hello im rafool and dont know how to stay in my own thread

Fixed for guile
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I don't say that so people think I' cool, I say that becauseit's the truth.

I'm also 17, nice try bud.
laugh.gif

You didn't answer my question, you want a tattoo like mine?
laugh.gif
Herb.

On that note, I'm out, Diddy Bop style.

Rafool wrote:
laugh.gif
I don't say that so people think I' cool, I say that because it's the truth.

I'm also 17, nice try bud.
laugh.gif

You didn't answer my question, you want a tattoo like mine?
laugh.gif
Herb.

On that note, I'm out, Diddy Bop style.

lol 17 or 15 still the same little boy you call me an herb ? lol you only have 5000+ posts cause all you do is post cause you have no life and for some reasonkeep on posting here to entertain your nothing life while you get your " 4.0 gpa and all american status " Get ourra here dude
roll.gif

lol 17 or 15 still the same little boy you call me an herb ? lol you only have 5000+ posts cause all you do is post cause you have no life and for some reason keep on posting here to entertain your nothing life while you get your " 4.0 gpa and all american status " Get ourra here dude
roll.gif
electrode - master of the english language

dude if your gonna talk say it right its electro this isnt pokemon dude aint no electrode here wannabe

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

dude if your gonna talk say it right its electro this isnt pokemon dude aint no electrode here wannabe
Why you mad?
laugh.gif
RELAX!

its all joke this is just something to make time pass by at work my dude except for that dam deadpool that man is in loser denile

lol 17 or 15 still the same little boy you call me an herb ? lol you only have 5000+ posts cause all you do is post cause you have no life and for some reason keep on posting here to entertain your nothing life while you get your " 4.0 gpa and all american status " Get ourra here dude
roll.gif
If I wanted to I could have 10000+ already. I have no life? I have a great life kiddo. What you talking bout?
laugh.gif

Great family, great social life, outstanding grades, great athlete, and hopefully great fishermen
laugh.gif

I;ll find out here in a bit when I test my skills at the lake
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
If I wanted to I could have 10000+ already. I have no life? I have a great life kiddo. What you talking bout?
laugh.gif

Great family, great social life, outstanding grades, great athlete, and hopefully great fishermen
laugh.gif

I;ll find out here in a bit when I test my skills at the lake
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

lol dude its all jokes something to entertain me your life could be the greatest i dont know and dont really care just take your friend and get out of thisthread had enough agruing for today maybe tomarrow if i aint tired from work lol

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Rafool, is the Deadpool wannabe actually on Team Capcom?
roll.gif

To answer your question even though it wasn't directed to me is, yes he is part of our Team.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Rafool, is the Deadpool wannabe actually on Team Capcom?
roll.gif
He's the heart and soul of our team.

Plus dudes got jokes that have us dying too.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom