Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

moz-screenshot-10.jpg
I'll take Beta Ray Bill under my 'Radio Enrique' screen name...

Can someone please help me plaster Beta Ray's head onto Thor's body? And keep it animated?
nerd.gif

+ =
BetaRayBillLoose.jpg

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

niketalk

Team Marvel-Hercules
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do you know how ill The Incredible Hercules is ?? Well as far as Greek Mythology I do. I found out a while back that he was in some Thor comics. It's just that when I think of Marvel, Hercules is not one of the first characters I think of.

Thx mrshadow. You guys recommend any new good comic books? Haven't been keeping up as of late.

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Can someone help me out with a sig? Thanks

[size=+3]TEAM MARVEL - F I R E L O R [/size]

it is putting the
grin.gif
because in HTML the character is a > before the Dwhich makes that smiley..so on your signature just put a D there.
[size=+3]
[/size]

laugh.gif
@ people taking characters of members that had the same charactersabout 50 pages ago and that are also on the front page

I don't think I took someone's character...
frown.gif
I went back and looked...but if I missed it the person who had it originally can have it back. I'msorry
frown.gif
*cries*

Im so hungry - thanks hun. But I don't like the colorway of the team marvel part. Like the red and white. Can you try something different please?

And happy 4th everyone.

Originally Posted by C2345air

Im so hungry - thanks hun. But I don't like the colorway of the team marvel part. Like the red and white. Can you try something different please?

And happy 4th everyone.

[size=+3]TEAM MARVEL - R.O.G.U.E[/size]

Is that any better?

Yeah, that's nice! But if you go back a few pages im so hungry made me a few with my quotes under. Do you mind trying to fix me up one of those please?

On behalf of Team Capcom, I just want to say to everyone at Team Marvel........

Happy 4th of July.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Matty! Shut upp! If I could do it myself I would!!
frown.gif
I feel a nuisance enough by asking them, you're making me feel worse!

Back
Top Bottom