Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

KB8sandiego

Let me know if you want a darker blue or yellow.

Team Marvel - Nate Grey

SithLord22

Team Marvel - Mystique
"Delve not too deeply into the secrets of Mystique, if you value your own peace of mind."
Can I get a darker blue and yellow on that fam?

Good lookin' out!

Originally Posted by DROOPY7
Much Appreciated Fam

Sig. Check
pimp.gif

eek.gif

ive been gone for a minute....

but now, WE RUN THIS ishhh!
laugh.gif

i see a whole bunch of 'new' teams forming...

im just checking in...
grin.gif

crazy how this team grew over 2 days already and i bet its going to continue to grow! muahahaha

I download the torrents since its damn near impossible to find good TBP in this city the only comic book store is on the other side of town which im not driving to.

Go to your library...what yours doesn't have...you can request it from the pretty much your entire state andpick it up 2-3 days later from your library. All for free...not one dime.

I've read just about every damn X-Men TPB ever made cause of the library. Thats alot of books!!!

The reason I hate Torrents is cause the computer screen gives me a headache after a while and it's one of the reasons why comics have gone up in price to$3.99. Since alot of people don't buy them anymore, The prices gotta go up...artists, writers, editors, colorists, book binderies, all these people have toget paid one way or another so if people don't buy either series' get cancelled or the people that keep the comics getting printed have to pay for it.Sooner or later all comics are gonna be $4 - $5
tired.gif
. Everybody been sayingits just Marvel and DC doing it to get more sales, but it's not necessarily that...alot of the indy companies have been charging $4 comics for years nowbecause of low sales and all the people they have to pay. Plus alot of comic shop owners have been suffering real bad as of late (my guy is just scraping by inlife)...that's why theirs tons of crossovers...to promote sales.

It's an expensive habit and the only real beef is storing all the stuff (what with the special boxes, bags, and boards) and the 3.99+ prices of course.Occasionaly we buy comics that are so hyped up but end up sucking eggs, But thats why alot of sites have reviews and previews, my fave is CBR's reviews.

Alot of you guys that have stopped reading comics should really get back into them...They read and are drawn like they're Martin Scorsese movies with theink washing and dry brushing techniques.

Some pages from Captain America: Reborn
6a00d8341c630a53ef01157115b67e970b-pi

6a00d8341c630a53ef0115702096b4970c-pi

6a00d8341c630a53ef01157115ba7f970b-pi

Alot of the Dark Reign stuff and limited series' has been great, if you don't see it on the shelf, just ask. They'll order the back issues for yaand email you when the mew stuff arrives every Wednesday.
Dark Reign Thunderbolts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(Every issue has been a new twist, turn, new members, etc..)
Dark Avengers
pimp.gif
(NormanOsborn is a Vince McMahon level a-hole
laugh.gif
)
Dark Reign Deadpool (Deadpool vs. Hawkeye)
Dark Reign Iron Man (Tony been runnin around earth hiding out and deleting his own memory cause of Osborn)
Dark Reign New Avengers (Doctor Strange lost his powers and is looking for a new Sorcerer Supreme)
Captain America Reborn (Supposedly Return of Steve Rogers, unknown yet though,we're only 1 issue in)
Dark Reign Secret Warriors (Nick Fury and former SHIELD agents undergroundteam)
Amazing Spider Man (Ask for the American Son series...you can't go wrongwith Spidey)
Cable (Messiah War just ended, So its a good comic for people whowanna jump in now)
Dark Reign The Hood (Basically, the new Kingpin with some super powers and a crazy team of villians)
Dark Reign Hawkeye (It's Bullseye dressed up as Hawkeye killing and killing and killing)
Dark Reign Punisher (Punisher Vs. The Hood)
Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men (They're fighting with the Dark Avengers right now it's called Utopia)

Theres ton of good stuff...you just gotta look.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Ok so I techinacally gave up sabretooh I will just take Pheonix
smile.gif

As you can see I once again had dibbs on a character first and OP straight gives it to someone else...
roll.gif
Hate for the Steelers or something brosef?

Anyways,

Wheres my Pheonix avy and sig?

the only good marvel stuff in comics right now is the cosmic stuff (Nova, War of Kings), Amazing Spiderman, Uncanny X-men is OK at best, Avengers especiallyNew Avengers....thats really about it. People love Captain America he just never did it for me, and I am not a Deadpool fan.

Its all about DC right now in comics (the new Batman books, even the Superman stuff is good). Team DC??? I call Batman or Supes.

Back
Top Bottom