Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by upnorth

Is Team Evil Mutants more accurate, Like half of those X-Villains are not at all affiliated with the Brotherhood....
Actually i put them all in there bc at 1 time or another they have battled with the x-men
Relax dude i know my stuff
wink.gif

Originally Posted by shaft

I'm not up to date...so where would I be?

I kind of thought the Marvel Villains could be a splinter group for those that aren't "affiliated"...
Ur in team Daredevil which ill be doin in a few hours

Angel-- yes u are in Xmen , i missed that

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

If anyone wants to read comics online or wants to just DL them check out some torrent sites
I see, what you see, what you're doing there...

I hate digital comic books & scanned pics on the Torrents. And pretty much everybody I know does too...IDK. Everybody is different though...so meh.
don't get me wrong i still prefer trades but they're kinda hard to come by around here. so i do what i can
Thats why I said...Peep your local libraries...They have pretty much everything you need...the newer stuff...you have to wait about 3-4 months. But its crazy what they can request for you...Look at what I got checked out from the library this week...(sorry for crappy pics..phone cam FTL)

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Batman: Haunted Gotham
HellBoy: The Chained Coffin
The Death Of Captain America: The Burden Of Dreams
Amazing Spider Man: Brand New Day Vol. 1-3
Superman For Tomorrow Vol. 2 (By Jim Lee )
2ec3slj.jpg

And just in case you guys dont believe me...heres the library due date cards...
16m65uw.jpg

Plus they got all the animated and live action movies on DVD (and Blu-Rays too). I just got Swamp Thing dvd from 1981.
pimp.gif

Ain't nothing wrong with getting torrents, but I still love reading tpb's and my LCS ppl has been cool with me for so long, it's no problemsupporting them.
b6325c6d4b2d9f547975836c8b8ca37d971ae5f.jpg

I cop single issues too, but Steezzz can vouch how much I hate them
laugh.gif

i still got all my old comics & cards from 2nd-3rd
grade, like '91-93. Need to find out what they worth
and move some of them. Got a lot of gems.

i'll get some graphic novels from BAM or Barnes every now and then but that's about it that stuff can get kinda expensive though they add up. ihaven't been to the public library in years unless its just to study. i'll have to check it out

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by shaft

I'm not up to date...so where would I be?

I kind of thought the Marvel Villains could be a splinter group for those that aren't "affiliated"...
Ur in team Daredevil which ill be doin in a few hours

Angel-- yes u are in Xmen , i missed that

So, yeah... I guess I'm in Team X-Men too huh?

I used to be in the brotherhood! I hate them!! I don't know how I could have ever been affiliated to them, or how I could ever have dated Magneto. -_-

Xmen all day.
happy.gif

can anyone help me on my sig? apparently it's cut off on firefox and safari. I can see all of it but I have explorer. I keep making it smaller but it'sstill cut off at the bottom. $@**'s annoying.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

If anyone wants to read comics online or wants to just DL them check out some torrent sites
I see, what you see, what you're doing there...

I hate digital comic books & scanned pics on the Torrents. And pretty much everybody I know does too...IDK. Everybody is different though...so meh.
don't get me wrong i still prefer trades but they're kinda hard to come by around here. so i do what i can

same. my friend gave me civil war off of a torrent. i believe the trade just came out but its pretty expensive from what i hear?

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

it works for me and im using firefox

weird......friend of mine says "They call me Mr. Fixit." is cut off. oh well...
oh i thought it was just the top part.
yeah bro they call me mr fixit is cut off

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

it works for me and im using firefox

weird......friend of mine says "They call me Mr. Fixit." is cut off. oh well...
oh i thought it was just the top part.
yeah bro they call me mr fixit is cut off

weird...i wonder how that works. I see other dudes with bigger sigs than mine and it's all there...whether on explorer or firefox.

Originally Posted by Saba

what is toxin symbiote of ?
offspring of carnage, merged with a police officer (patick something i forgot his name); stronger than carange and venom; he's also a goodguy.

Originally Posted by cycopth

Originally Posted by Saba

what is toxin symbiote of ?
offspring of carnage, merged with a police officer (patick something i forgot his name); stronger than carange and venom; he's also a good guy.
whoops how did i miss this question?

host is pat mulligan. he is an ally of spidey and there was a little mini series done on him as well.

Back
Top Bottom