Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I missed out....

frown.gif
U can still join homie, juat only the characters that are left

I wont take characters from people unless either they tell me they are dropping out , in which case you CANNOT rejoin.
Or if they dont post within 7 days
i'm not really a fan of Mandarin (just wanted to join the team) so if there are drop outs then can I take one of their characters?

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

I missed out....

frown.gif

I wont take characters from people unless either they tell me they are dropping out , in which case you CANNOT rejoin.
i'm not really a fan of Mandarin (just wanted to join the team) so if there are drop outs then can I take one of their characters?

There are still a whole lot of good characters out there...

Originally Posted by shaft

I missed out....

frown.gif

Out of the listed characters there are only about four left, and none i would classify as good..

ohwell.gif

lol hes still alright in my book plus being one of those classic OG marvel characters that doesnt get much shine...i think hes worthy of being on your"team"...can be Ant Man or Giant Man or Wasp or Yellowjacket lots of flexibility

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Itsaboutthatime, I remember those episodes when I was little. Spider- Man and X-MEN were so dope back then.
yea those were classic... actually like someone said above.. i've seen them on one of the disney chanels recently..

that's why when i thought of the sinister six.. the first thing that came to mind was the cartoon with kingpin in it

Originally Posted by shaft

I missed out....

frown.gif

Out of the listed characters there are only about four left, and none i would classify as good..

ohwell.gif

QFT
laugh.gif
this y I havin so much trouble. I don't mess wit none of those mutants. Still appreciate the team tho, keep doin Y'all thing.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

lol hes still alright in my book plus being one of those classic OG marvel characters that doesnt get much shine...i think hes worthy of being on your "team"...can be Ant Man or Giant Man or Wasp or Yellowjacket lots of flexibility
Pym was specifically who I had in mind... Bucky/Winter Soldier, too. is he Cap now?

Back
Top Bottom