Team Marvel check in ... We Are Accepting Applications!

Let's get this to 200 today!
happy.gif
woooo. Morning team.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by upnorth

Hey, what are people's favorite superhero games?

Haven't been able to play many of the fighting games unfortunately...

Personal favorite is City of Heroes/Villains, not sure if any of you are into MMOs
Marvel ultimate alliance
X-men arcade
Spider man Maximum Carnage

Maaaan you nailed it with the favs. I remember when I was little my parents would hate it when they had the Xmen arcade at a resteraunt because id be playing4EVER and they would be waiting to go lol. And Maximum Carnage is one of my all time favorites from SNES. I loved how it went perfect with the story, and youhad to wait till late in the game till you fought carnage. And all the bosses got harder and harder everytime you'd fight them.

Originally Posted by cycopth

I'll get up tomorrow and see this thread at 200+ pages
pimp.gif
guess I was wrong. me n my kids were watchin xmen (90's series) this morning; gonna go to the mall with them to get the vol2 disc.

im still checking in on the weekend just had some starbucks and some DONUTS SON!

and i saw some kids outside the donut shop jerkin..... smh, thats right i smh

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

scarlet spider checkin in. 200 here we come.

Another spider man?!?!?! #%*! As if one wasn't enough! Now we got 2 spider criminals in the streets of n.y.! How's this for a headline: Spider mansraised crime up by 800%. possibly.

Carnage checking in. I see there is almost a 15 page jump since I last walked in. Thas wassup let's try n get to 600 pages by the end of july
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom