Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah people give Kirk Hammet a hard time but he is one hell of a guitarist but Jaymz is also one of the best in the game as well. Anyway sorry for the absence guys been partying it up in San Antonio for Fiesta lol. I go see Maiden tomorrow. It sucks going solo but what the hell Its A Must. Preparing for travel sucks though. Anyway Ill be posting a review in a few days. Cant Wait!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

Yeah people give Kirk Hammet a hard time but he is one hell of a guitarist but Jaymz is also one of the best in the game as well. Anyway sorry for the absence guys been partying it up in San Antonio for Fiesta lol. I go see Maiden tomorrow. It sucks going solo but what the hell Its A Must. Preparing for travel sucks though. Anyway Ill be posting a review in a few days. Cant Wait!
Haha you too?
I was at Fiesta yesterday, my fam and friends were drunk off their *** while I was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 out my mind.

I try, and I try again

but I just cant listen to this stuff

Metallica, Coldplay, some Coheed and Cambria is ok...but meh
imma stick with hip hop and basketball lol

beast, theres no use trying to force yourself to listen to something you dont like, hoping to gain that "acquired taste" or whatever people talk about. ive tried with country...and ummmm...yeah
laugh.gif

johnny cash is the shhhhhh tho
pimp.gif

i love rap. im going to raekwon on thursday, then cauldron the day after, then antediluvian the day after that. i really shouldnt cause of finals but idgaf

anyways, i cant wait for BCF to come back and tell us how maiden went

Im still not on talking terms with BCF for going to the maiden show without any of us lol.

I dig all forms of music as long as it sounds good and touches some part of your soul.

Originally Posted by Physicx

i $+%+%@* loved that DsO album

j1, do you dig antediluvian?
havent checked them out, anything specific i should look for?

i did like Begrime Exemious which i believe you brought up somewhere in this thread. thanks for that.

pimp.gif

^
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i love that dark black doom stuff� (edit - oh +@#*, i just realized i have this album in my "to upload" folder just never did it cause the album cover was +*!$%@% weird
laugh.gif
)

NWN distributed an EP earlier this year. thanks for letting me know about NWN before as well. when i saw they were shipping antediluvian records i was stoked. its good too (http://www.nwnprod.com/?p=1286)

under wings of asael is definitely their best work though

i saw them last night and they %%+$!!$ DESTROYED

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

listened to a dream theater song for the first time the other night. not bad
theyre fantastic musicians indeed. i just dont like the vocalist all that much. plus they seem kind of full of themselves
laugh.gif

great musicianship tho

Disturbed
[ ] Like
[ ] Dislike
[X] Strongly dislike

meanwhile stuck in my head is Atari Teenage Riot, not metal but hey 
laugh.gif

i LOVED Disturbed back when i was like 14
laugh.gif

i was all about Korn, Limp Bizkit, Godsmack, Slipknot, Mudvayne... that whole heavy KRock era. now i cant stand any of it except for Slipknot in small doses.

Some of my boys went to see them with AX7 at Uproar last year.

Apparently  they're AWFUL live, they said they walked out and just chilled till the next band came out.

They didn't play any fan favorites, only recognizable song they played was Down With The Sickness, after that everything was new stuff 

Sinister Gates is way too talented to be in A7X. the terrible nickname doesnt do him any favors either.

Back
Top Bottom