Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then go out like a punk
laugh.gif

Chris Broderick is sick. I love how guys like him actually slow the %**! down and you realize wow and I used to think Slayer solos were tough. Love to see him live but got one show this year and its the pit at mayhem tour
devil.gif

But you all get the best shows your way. No slaughter for me. Overkill is on my bucket list. Anyone know if they are supporting that new cd yet?

Originally Posted by v8rman

Chris Broderick is sick. I love how guys like him actually slow the %**! down and you realize wow and I used to think Slayer solos were tough. Love to see him live but got one show this year and its the pit at mayhem tour
devil.gif

was watching a slayer live video and the guitarist (not Kerry King) wasn't palm muting the whole time and cracked me up

going to mayhem only for Slayer Anthrax and Motorhead. Most can take their crapcore and get outta there. probably gonna go post up somewhere with headphones to make time fly
laugh.gif
  gonna get weird looks i guarantee

also going to a Bay Area summer concert called Bone Bash which has Kiss and Motley Crue. its the day after my 21st so itll go down in history as Kiss being the first concert I can (legally)dd drink at
laugh.gif

also at Mayhem they have local bands 'super' open up for the opening bands and there's a small possibility that my brothers band might get in. so I've heard with the bandmates Hells Angels connections.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

devil.gif

was watching a slayer live video and the guitarist (not Kerry King) wasn't palm muting the whole time and cracked me up

going to mayhem only for Slayer Anthrax and Motorhead. Most can take their crapcore and get outta there. probably gonna go post up somewhere with headphones to make time fly
laugh.gif
  gonna get weird looks i guarantee

also going to a Bay Area summer concert called Bone Bash which has Kiss and Motley Crue. its the day after my 21st so itll go down in history as Kiss being the first concert I can (legally)dd drink at
laugh.gif

hahaha Jeff Hanneman. Hes actually better than King. Happy drunk day!! i just turned 37 but got my pit tick today and ready to rip! i havent seen anthrax since persistance of time. Cant Wait!! theyr the s##t! Damn i gotta see Kiss one day. get smashed!

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

My boys new song for a 4 way split
pimp.gif
Nice. your "boys" how? they sound promising.

��

Their current drummer is a good friend of mine. We were in bands together for years. They're all good dudes from my neighborhood in Brooklyn.

My boys new song for a 4 way split
pimp.gif
Nice. your "boys" how? they sound promising.

��

Their current drummer is a good friend of mine. We were in bands together for years. They're all good dudes from my neighborhood in Brooklyn.

Sounds dope John. Tell you boy to keep the tunes coming. 
pimp.gif

thats me saying "You effing rock shannon in the beginning" and you can't see anything during the solo because theres many crowdsurfers over me for a while I was probably second row back
overall was dope

Gentlemen and lady when she shows up, it's getting warm out there.  Summer is coming...

have fun to everyone going to this...theyre skipping my city, again. this especially sucks since they used to always stop by here until last summer. @!+*%@# %!%$$*+% smfh

545810_361913750513284_111728812198447_907359_1121527830_n.jpg

7/20- Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues
7/21- San Diego, CA @ SOMA
7/22- Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
7/23- Scottsdale, AZ @ Venue of Scottsdale
7/25- Dallas, TX @ House of Blues
7/26- San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit
7/27- Mission, TX @ Pharr Events Center
7/28- Houston, TX @ House of Blues
7/30- Tampa, FL @ The Ritz
7/31- Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution
8/01- Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
8/02- Knoxville, TN @ The Valarium
8/03- Charlotte, NC @ Amos Southend
8/04- Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
8/05- Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero
8/07- Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom
8/08- New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
8/09- Albany, NY @ Northern Lights
8/10- Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
8/11- Montreal, QC @ Heavy Montreal
8/12- Toronto, ON @ Heavy Toronto
8/14- Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues
8/15- Detroit, MI @ St. Andrew's
8/16- Chicago, IL @ House Blues
8/17- Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave
8/18- St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
8/20- Denver, CO @ Summit Music Hall
8/22- Seattle, WA @ The Showbox Sodo
8/23- Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
8/24- San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore
8/25- Anaheim, CA @ The Grove

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Everyone!!!!

wow Cannibal Corpse along is worth the price of admission to summer slaughter and that sucks they aren't doing their usualy 2 nights in our city.

sorry for the hiatus but school and work have almost drove me insane but luckily I'll be graduating in the Fall then off to get the masters. Its like it doesnt end lol.

Originally Posted by BCF06

wow Cannibal Corpse along is worth the price of admission to summer slaughter and that sucks they aren't doing their usualy 2 nights in our city.

sorry for the hiatus but school and work have almost drove me insane but luckily I'll be graduating in the Fall then off to get the masters. Its like it doesnt end lol.
He's alive! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Credo

He's alive! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Seriously I thought bcf fell off the face of the earth!

I'm def hitting up the San Antonio date 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats on graduating man. nice to see you back in here

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by Credo

He's alive! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Seriously I thought bcf fell off the face of the earth!

I'm def hitting up the San Antonio date 
pimp.gif
Haha dude I might see you there then.  I think I'll be making my last round of shows this year. Got Maiden, Scorpions again, Cannibal, Fear Factory, and waiting for those King Diamond shows to be announced!!!

Originally Posted by Physicx

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats on graduating man. nice to see you back in here
what up Physicx I've missed you guys but man life is crazy and yeah dude graduating Dec 2012. What you been up to? I see Rust is still posting here. Thanks for keeping this thing alive guys.

Back
Top Bottom