Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I'm going to Warped Tour this Saturday with some friends, I'm just really looking forward to catching The Ghost Inside 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Summer Slaughter next month, Circa Survive and Touche Amore in October, nothing else really worth looking forward too metal wise.
Check out Make Do And Mend if they're on that Warped date. Nothing heavy, just some good tunes. Been hooked on them lately.

Originally Posted by Credo

For those that want to talk a walk down nostalgia lane, new to metal and want to listen to a wide range of metal, or just want to get your mind blown and make your eyes bleed from pure awesome I still have the playlists of videos from this thread.  I just went through and deleted all the invalid videos, but admittedly haven't updated it in a long time 
laugh.gif

Team Metalheads 1
Team Metalheads 2
pimp.gif

So I know i'm more than a week late but Maiden was amazing as always. I took a crap ton of horrible phone photos i'll post a few decent ones when I get settled in after this weekend. We had some of the best seats and definitely the best seats i've ever had at a Maiden show. Merch was crazy priced as always copped a couple t-shirts for $45 a pop 
sick.gif
 But it was the first stop of the tour so I'm sure the prices were inflated a bit. Best part was that we had really awesome people around us that gave my 8 month pregnant girl some space 
laugh.gif
 If you are ever in the Charlotte NC area and want to see a sold out show at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheater - SKIP IT. Seriously the worst crowd control and parking situation I've ever been involved in. 18,000 people and you would think they might prepare for traffic a little better. It took us 2.5 hours to go from the freeway exit to the event (less than 4 miles) I would have walked but my lady wasn't down to make that happen. On the way out it took us 3 hours to get out of the field we parked in. Knowing what I do now I will never go back to that big of a concert at that venue. Unless its for Maiden again lol. Didn't get back home until 530am that next morning and I still went to work at 830am hahaha. 
I've been trying to see Agalloch forever. I've heard they put on some pretty dope shows! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

So I know i'm more than a week late but Maiden was amazing as always. I took a crap ton of horrible phone photos i'll post a few decent ones when I get settled in after this weekend. We had some of the best seats and definitely the best seats i've ever had at a Maiden show. Merch was crazy priced as always copped a couple t-shirts for $45 a pop 
sick.gif
 But it was the first stop of the tour so I'm sure the prices were inflated a bit. Best part was that we had really awesome people around us that gave my 8 month pregnant girl some space 
laugh.gif
 If you are ever in the Charlotte NC area and want to see a sold out show at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheater - SKIP IT. Seriously the worst crowd control and parking situation I've ever been involved in. 18,000 people and you would think they might prepare for traffic a little better. It took us 2.5 hours to go from the freeway exit to the event (less than 4 miles) I would have walked but my lady wasn't down to make that happen. On the way out it took us 3 hours to get out of the field we parked in. Knowing what I do now I will never go back to that big of a concert at that venue. Unless its for Maiden again lol. Didn't get back home until 530am that next morning and I still went to work at 830am hahaha. 
I've been trying to see Agalloch forever. I've heard they put on some pretty dope shows! 
pimp.gif

I've only been able to see them once but they do not disappoint!  The opening bands are, from what I've heard and what I've experienced, are kind of bizarre.  The venue that I went to up in Portland sucked though, the only downside to the concert.  I'm stoked to see them in a little over a week!

Went to Mayhem Fest on Sunday. it was great, got there lil late to skip crappy bands, missed Whitechapel but got the rest, crappy pics but hey
Spoiler [+]
As I Lay Dying
3f126a861f372365f8b28722edac3e1d6c1bf915_r.jpg

Asking Alexandria
21f16a61303af22e241816ee5ac0bcaa558500cb_r.jpg

Motorhead
edc36f636258309f3048f5cd27892ff42de8f76c_r.jpg

Slayer
8431626a3938f92c20934dead59e283444635c6d_r.jpg

Slipknot
35f26d864434937ff652f72f16d43dbad6e878d9_r.jpg

67d166663430fe2b27ea1bb874d20ad303f07db9_r.jpg

^I The Breather was surprisingly good, never heard of the group but now gonna check them out.

Also saw Devil Wears Prada. they went 1st on the main stage. Anthrax was before them on the same stage as Asking Alexandria

Of course it was off when the Christian band TDWP leaves the stage saying " Motorhead, Slayer and Anthrax are coming up next... One Love One Faith God Bless You guys" Then Slayer's setlist was (in no order):
God Hates Us All (opener),Angel of death, mandatory suicide, South of heaven, Jesus Saves, War Ensemble (2nd), Hell Awaits, Raining Blood (last if I remember) plus others
laugh.gif

I wanted to go to the Mayhem Festival, but I wanted to drive up to Auburn, WA even less 
laugh.gif

Dude posts bail and the justice system hits him with "Yeah we're going to keep you in prison for another week anyways" 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Has any evidence surfaced yet other than a bigfoot style video?

MOTHER OF GOD

sepposter.jpg

"You have summoned the great mass and the people have listened.. finally after all these years we will bring the first SEPTICFLESH headliner tour to North America!!.. the line up is punishing , we are ready , hungry and determined to conquer!!"
Septicflesh / Krisiun / Melechesh / Ex Deo / Inquisition

Here's the first round of dates:

10/12 Toronto, ON @ Wreck Room
10/13 Trois-Rivières, QC @ Trois-Rivières Metalfest
10/14 Montreal, QC @ Cafe Campus
10/15 Cambridge, MA @ Middle East Downstairs
10/16 New York, NY @ Gramercy Theatre
10/17 Cleveland, OH @ Peabody’s
10/18 Chicago, IL @ Reggie’s Rock Club
10/19 Saint Paul, MN @ Station 4
10/20 Winnipeg, MB @ Park Theatre
10/21 Regina, SK @ The Exchange
10/22 Edmonton, AB @ Pawn Shop
10/23 Kelowna, BC @ Sapphire Night Club
10/24 Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theater

More dates coming soon!!

well my friends, with the new platform, it looks like we get to celebrate page 200 ALLLLLL OVER AGAIN

lets get to work!

edit - CREDO GET YOUR OLD SN BACK, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOG IN AGAIN UNDER IT!

Last edited:
where I'm trying to look?:lol: Plus I don't know what's real and what's not anymore right now...

anyway if this is real I gotta add that my brother's band is opening for Napalm Death and Municipal Waste in November

Ninja is back!? LOL

I dig the new look, going to take some getting used to but over all I like it. My post count is off by a lot and we dropped down to 142 pages? Wierd but who cares. Just get to celebrate 5000 posts in the Team Metalhead Thread once more haha. Lets not take over half a year to get to page 200 this time!

Back
Top Bottom