Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gif overload o_0..LoL but congrats for hitting triple digits!
Physicx wrote:
by "had alot going on" do you mean playing god of war? i havent gotten there yet. still in the process of beating the second
laugh.gif
smh.gif
opeth on the gow ep is appreciated though

smile.gif
Oh indeed..actually made time for it..3 Years & a day would've been too long..Are you on my list?? I have 1-2 spots left & get requests from randoms who get ignored..
But it's really been family issues & making moves 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Gif overload o_0..LoL but congrats for hitting triple digits!
Physicx wrote:
by "had alot going on" do you mean playing god of war? i havent gotten there yet. still in the process of beating the second
laugh.gif
smh.gif
opeth on the gow ep is appreciated though

smile.gif
Oh indeed..actually made time for it..3 Years & a day would've been too long..Are you on my list?? I have 1-2 spots left & get requests from randoms who get ignored..
But it's really been family issues & making moves 
nerd.gif

Family issues will suck up a lot of time
smh.gif

Like I said in another post I never would have thought we would have hit 100 Pages. I made a metal thread before this one but it quickly disappeared so I had to post in the Rock thread unitl Johnstaysfresh made this one, and now if I'm not mistaken this thread has lasted longer. I just wanna thank everyone for continuing to check up on the thread and post to keep it going. I know sometimes I forget to check it but I try to do it as often as I can.

Rust you been on this thread since Page 1 with me and I appreciate you posting all the way through and keeping it alive.

Physicx, you pretty much post every day so you had a big hand in keeping this alive.

Ninja, J1Goku, Matt, mace, Erick, Anton thanks for the contributions and the many new suggestions of metal you guys bring us. I've jammed out to a lot of groups I would have never known about if i wasn't for you guys keep the suggestions coming.

Av1r3x, you've been away for a minute but we still appreciate you posting here especially since your the only female that posts here so we appreciate you that much more and you have awesome taste in music. By the way sorry I thought you were a guy when you first started posting. I hope everything goes ok with your family issues.  We all have them. Trust me I been through a lot the past 2 years with my family but metal just helps get through it.

Anyone else that contributes and I forgot to mention thanks. Lets keep this thread going and UP THE IRONS! 

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

^^Indeed, but it's cooled down alot since a month ago..Hope you guys are all well
smile.gif

You too!

And to go with BCF06's post I love you guys.  In all seriousness though this is the only place I can really talk about music, because everyone else I know thinks that metal is evil, mind deteriorating, garbage like that lame @@% Nelly Fertardo (sp?) !%#$ they listen to is any better.  There is literally no metal scene in Oregon and certainly not in the cesspool called Corvallis.

100 pages, who would have thought we would still be here on NT.

JSF deserves kudos for starting this haven lovingly called Team Metal Heads Thread.
BCF its kind of ironic how on page one of this thread I was talking about going to see Maiden in Irvine lol. Comes full circle I guess.

Shouts to the entire team and thanks for keeping metal relevant on NT.

Lets do this again when we hit pg 200!

100!!!!!

i was gonna post a gif or two but i see my dude covered that
roll.gif

av1r3x - no, i dont have you on psn. i see your name in your sig so i might just add you. mostly my brother on that thing though. thanks for posting in here and i hope your issues get fully resolved. all is well on my end, thanks for asking

got love for all you guys (and girls, errrr, girl!):

ninjallamma - one of my best friends on here (and even on fb. #@%# most of the people in know in real life ahahahahahahaha)

j1 - for giving me a TON of suggestions. got alot of blackened death, black-thrash, death-thrash, crossover etc etc. hockey fan too!

bcf - for a bunch of old school stuff and ticket pre-sales. one of the first people i actually got to talk to on nt. love you buddy

rust - same as bcf, since i arrived. crazy musical tastes this guy got, i love it

anton - token black guy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

av1r3x - wish i knew more girls that played video games and listened to metal (plus hip hop) as much as you do

matt - one of our newest members. still waiting on those pics guy!

mace - suggestions. nice guy. makes surprise entrances here and there which are always appreciated

erick, mmn (mmr now), sirius, doncoryson. !!++, everyone. if i didnt shout our your name, lemme know
wink.gif

(we would prolly have some more members if ninja didnt scare them away with initiations
roll.gif
)

yay 100, much love for the new dillinger esc and deftones, hope that new glassjaw or helmet comes out soon

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

JSF deserves kudos for starting this haven lovingly called Team Metal Heads Thread.
BCF its kind of ironic how on page one of this thread I was talking about going to see Maiden in Irvine lol. Comes full circle I guess.

I was thinking about the same thing Rust.  That was one of the first main shows we were talking about and low and behold we are talking about the next Maiden tour.

I swear guys when we all are in good standing financially we need to do a NT TEAM METALHEADS meet and greet somewhere.  I know we are scattered but we can pull this off.

Originally Posted by BCF06

I was thinking about the same thing Rust.  That was one of the first main shows we were talking about and low and behold we are talking about the next Maiden tour.

I swear guys when we all are in good standing financially we need to do a NT TEAM METALHEADS meet and greet somewhere.  I know we are scattered but we can pull this off.
I'm down for that like a bow-legged caterpillar.

By the way I wonder how many people you've scared away with those initiations Ninja. So far from what I can think of it must be like 5.

If they're scared by my insane, drunken mock initiations then they're not really Metalheads.  Those silly fakers.

Really wish that dude had done my homework though.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

If they're scared by my insane, drunken mock initiations then they're not really Metalheads.  Those silly fakers.

Really wish that dude had done my homework though.

laugh.gif
 Thats funny but true man.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Im with it. I would like to grab a beer with each and everyone of you guys. Im sure it would be quite the experience lol

im tellin you guys, maryland deathfest 2011. its in america so its not like it would break the bank compared to europe or something

if next year is as good as 2010 and 2009 im going, whether you jackoffs are coming or not!

but hopefully you guys are
happy.gif

Alright seriously guys. Lets do this next year. We'll pick a good festival of course in America but it would have to be a little North since Physicx dwells in Canada, and go from there as far as hotels and stuff.

seriously, look at these!

2009:

Spoiler [+]
Maryland+Deathfest+VII+MDFVIIUPDATED.jpg

2010:

Spoiler [+]
Maryland+Deathfest+VIII+l_7dcfde5693da441b86e9ece4755e.jpg

if next year is HALF as good as these two then im goooooone

and that 100th page went by super quick
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back