TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

I WAS ALWAYS DYING TO HAVE THAT PENNY JERSEY WITH THE STARS

me too... hey max, did you buy that one from jerseyking? i was looking at that one.. it is a nice jersey... sucks that you get these now, cause they would be a great addition to the collection you already had, cause i did not see the blue stars or the hardwood suns pro cuts

me too... hey max, did you buy that one from jerseyking? i was looking at that one.. it is a nice jersey... sucks that you get these now, cause they would be a great addition to the collection you already had, cause i did not see the blue stars or the hardwood suns pro cuts

Yes I did get it from him, we agreed on a deal and 3 days later it was mine, this might be one of my top 3 Pro Cut jerseys that I have. Of course I still hope to get my stolen jerseys back, since they are basically unsellable, since everybody knows they are mine and the the signed jerseys are individually numbered!

Just a quick update on my stolen jerseys: they are still searching and that search warrant is still not decided yet.

In the meantime I try to focus on the jerseys that I was missing anyways in my collection, so I was able to locate one in the UK last week, which arrived today!

What's good team penny!

Just a quick update on my stolen jerseys: they are still searching and that search warrant is still not decided yet.

In the meantime I try to focus on the jerseys that I was missing anyways in my collection, so I was able to locate one in the UK last week, which arrived today!

did you find out where the seller got your jersey from?

Just dropping by to say hello!

Sorry bout your stuff being stolen Max. Hope authorities are able to find them.

I have received a lot of stuff lately and I will get even more Penny things until November, so I will likely post some new pics in October and November!

Back
Top Bottom