TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

xmmivk.jpg

156z6uw.jpg

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

food for thought, do you think theyll ever have a penny spizike????

just think of the possiblities and each pair would come will a lil penny doll

whoa im getting ahead of myself but its just a thought

haha... turns out they are makin a penny "spizike",

nerd.gif

just picked up a pair of penny ivs this morning, man i miss seeing him play seeing all these pics and shoes really brings back memories

cant believe i slept on FOAMS back in 97, these shoes are a true sneaker-godsend......honestly, i believe FOAM ONES > than MJ xi's.....realtalk.however, this is the only penny shoe im feelin for casual wear, all others i could only wear ballin

i believe BLACK 07 FOAMS = BLUE FOAMS call me blasphemous but if i had to choose i wouldnt be able to pick and there4 am glad i couldnt get my hands on blueretros for retail. just sayin, im EXTREMELY happy w/ my black on blacks. To me they're shoes batman could've worn hence ive dubbed them the Batmans. Ifsum1 says "YO! u got the batman's?" there's only one shoe they could be talkin about. Also, i dont know about the blue foams but the black onblack Foam ones MUST be worn sans shoe laces, it just brings out the design that much more.

finally, im about to custom the black on black penny logo on the back with a metallic silver marker i got. be on the lookout ill post when happens (could be inlike a month cuz im busy so im excusing myself ahead of time from gravedigging this thread lol) ONE

= = = = = = = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

= 70's FOREST Green suede halfshells > any shoe ever made or will be made

Damn... if he never got injured. So sad. I mean if you were to compare Penny in his prime vs Kobe, it would be no contest as far as game and kicks. LMAO

damn one of the best signature lines in shoe history.....comparable to the jordan line. so we all know tinker hatfield was the genius behind the jordan line,who was the guy who designed penny's line?

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

damn one of the best signature lines in shoe history.....comparable to the jordan line. so we all know tinker hatfield was the genius behind the jordan line, who was the guy who designed penny's line?
good question

Back
Top Bottom