++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

clean pair corgi
i remember an episode of seinfeld where seinfeld is wearing that same exact colorway

Originally Posted by Corporal Nobbs

L.A. Gear Regulator from 1991
ylp03200921.jpg

Am I the only one keepin' this Thread alive
wink.gif
1eb16c444f01d90a779ab5f5c284399e480b749a.jpg

Regulators!!!! Mount up!!!!

Haha, I haven't seen these in forever dude!!! I had the blue ones like these when I was like 6 and wore em out. I remember that square
air release broke and I had to use pliers or something to still use the pumps. Where'd you find these/how much if you don't mind?

Those Hi-top Filas are insane!! I remember when they came out. Dad kept saying "yeah son, we'll come back for them next week."
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by kapepper

clean pair corgi
i remember an episode of seinfeld where seinfeld is wearing that same exact colorway
karl, jerry would get the top notch nikes while george would be in cortez!!

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^^Those escape AF III's were retro'd a few years ago

Do you mean those are retros up there in the pics and that those are not vintage, or a retro version of the vintage shown in the pics came out a few yearsback?

Quote:Do you mean those are retros up there in the pics and that those are not vintage, or a retro version of the vintage shown in the pics came out a fewyears back?

Hi no those are definitely originals from I believe 1988, but they were re-released in 2005 so if you can track down a pair in your size you can actually wearthem

absolutely love those Corgie. Wish they were my size.
So nice that you have the card too. Bo ruled the world back then.

sick trainers SC, corgi!!
really fabulous condition

here are my trainer TWs from 1989

1991 sonic mid flight

as usual karl just continues to kill it with the Sonic Flights. And how beautiful are those trainer Tws!!!

THANKS FOR COMMENT..

THIS PRODUCT SOLD IN 1988.
IT BASED ON NIKE AIR FORCE III,
THERE WERE TWO COLORWAY AS "ESCAPE LIMITED EDITION"
THIS PRODUCT HAS A EXCELLENT ATMOSPHERE...

Back
Top Bottom