img00024200905202152.jpg

img00029200905202154.jpg
img00030200905202154.jpg
img00032200905202155.jpg

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

^Nice! never seen that CW before
eek.gif

thanks, i thought the same, and i cant find info on the color anywhere! what you guys think though wearable?
I dont think I would wear those my dude. The midsoles are so crispy
eek.gif

All Wearable. If I had known the air force strongs were still wearable, I wouldve bought them along time ago, and would have many pairs by now. They are ascomfortable as I remember them back in high school in 95. Oh, and the retros sucked bad.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Awesome pieces but way too small. Probably just get rid of them.

wl96ww.jpg
what are these?
Never seen them before, and i have to say they look good!

Love this thread. Been holding back for my first post until i had something in keeping with the ethos of the thread.
Found in a charity shop in St Andrews (Scotland). Sitting on a shoe rack amidst a sea of shoes your grandparents would wear. Bought for the honest price of £5( $8 )!

73b162137babbd397ebfa1f6ee32ad91806c227b.jpg

Overall condition not too bad given they are 18 years old . The Nike international badge on the insole is still visible. Air units intact and no peeling of thetongue detail. I need some help though regarding how best to do some restoration. Please let me know what you guys think so i can get them close to theiroriginal glory.

^nice pick up on the 180s
in better condition then mine
also a thriftstore pick up (not even 2 euro)

got myself the air international singlet to match my air alpha's

part of the collection...i will do soon a nw collection post since i got rid of a lot but atthe same time had a lot of new stuff... basically sold almost allmy nike's that weren't in my size, and got everything i wanted in my own size range (11-13).. in this picture are still afew scattered sizes but byknow theseare also gone and replaced

joeman1515 -- I already saw your post in the pickup thread, so I know you're about to drop the freshness on us with those trainers
laugh.gif
. For real, crazy nice pickup man
pimp.gif

i was just going to come in to post that pamphlet haha, box was a little dented but o well! thanks for the props!

Back
Top Bottom