++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

how safe is wearing some NDS 92 air raids? i say it was worn for like 2-3 times. its in great condish.

Weeks later... but bearing in mind what they were built for, fact that it's an encapsulated sole, i think youl should be okay.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

>Air Command Force 180 is the proper name I think???But I've never seen that c/w... The most common c/w, of course, is the teal one, which you mentioned.  

IIRC, the exact name is simply "Air Force 180" , and the "Air Force 180 Low" dropped later on.

Aside from the most common lakers inspired colorway, the teal ones that SinnerP just mentioned, and the White/Black/Silver colorway there was also an all black, nearly all black colorway.

I think that *might* be rarer than the others. I saw it briefly early summer 1992.

There may be other colorways i'm unaware of.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by etebelz

Hey does anybody have any idea what these are? i have never see this colorway before. if anybody has an idea, some info would be much appreciated. Thanks
Looks like the 2nd gen. shoe, after the Air Command Force that David Robinson wore.  There was an internal pump just like the ACF, but if memory serves, the center button in the disc above the heel, is the pump, and when you turned the disc, it was like a air release valve.  As for the colorway, I guess it was either a PE or a regular general release c/w.  I know that another colorway of this was like an emerald green/black.  If any of this is wrong, please someone correct me. 

Air Command Force 180 is the proper name I think???
But I've never seen that c/w... The most common c/w, of course, is the teal one, which you mentioned.  [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]From what I was told by a fellow NTer, the button on the disc is the release valve and the disc is for switching air chambers.  The pump mechanism is by the malleolus/ankle bone.  [/color]
this is correct. I had a pair (different colorway) when I was in 7th grade. Actually saw a pir at RIF LA a few weeks ago 
smokin.gif
wish they were wearable...

I've got a pair of 180 pumps and I still have no idea how to work the pump. If it does work, it doesn't seem to do anything. I squeeze the bladder and I hear air wooshing so I assume it still works.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

how safe is wearing some NDS 92 air raids? i say it was worn for like 2-3 times. its in great condish.

Weeks later... but bearing in mind what they were built for, fact that it's an encapsulated sole, i think youl should be okay.

thanks for the reply regardless. 

some AMAZING stuff posted recently...
thought i would share these 2 new pickups.
honestly not sure why i picked these 2 up....
i guess the year 1982 ( when i was born ) and them being DS made me do it.....
i love looking at some of the older stuff i never had a chance to enjoy............

Thought I'd share a new pick up that came in Monday:
4643263511_6b0b5bca54.jpg

4643885762_80d3452717.jpg

DVST8 is one of my personal fav's. I've wore the black/white-bright concord a bunch of times with no signs of cracking or breakage

4643279499_13185608fa.jpg

had these for about a month....
decided to unds em yesterday...held up great!

og '96 am triax
10zmoo0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom